After a nice food place in sheffield

must be nice food

Some more details would help! Eat in or take way? Type of food? Price range? Area?

We get lots of praise for our food. Come and try us. Beside the cathedral.

Bills mother does a nice sausage and mash. :loopy:

So many good places on London Road. Zeugma is a turkish restaurant that blows my mind. There are two of them a few doors from each other, Zeugma and Zeugma Iki. People have said that Zeugma the original is better but I have eaten in both and can't notice any difference. Definately worth a visit.

So many good places on London Road. Zeugma is a turkish restaurant that blows my mind. There are two of them a few doors from each other, Zeugma and Zeugma Iki. People have said that Zeugma the original is better but I have eaten in both and can't notice any difference. Definately worth a visit.

do you think people might be saying one is better than the other so you try both?

I've been to one of them, can't remember which one now. I like the taste of chargrilled food - it wasn't bad - but nothing out of the ordinary. I'd go back again but it was just the same as what you get on holiday in Greece or Turkey really.