Shoplifting in coop

ive just witnessed a shoplifter fleeing from our local coop. he looked like he was on drugs and probably just needed the stuff for his next fix. not one of the staff gave chase or even phoned the police (while I was there ) I asked my wife who was sat in the car outside if she saw him running past and she hadn't but her answer shocked me when she said if it was food in the basket and not beer etc he probably needs it to feed his kids :suspect:

ive just witnessed a shoplifter fleeing from our local coop. he looked like he was on drugs and probably just needed the stuff for his next fix. not one of the staff gave chase or even phoned the police (while I was there ) I asked my wife who was sat in the car outside if she saw him running past and she hadn't but her answer shocked me when she said if it was food in the basket and not beer etc he probably needs it to feed his kids :suspect:

Why did you think he was on drugs? (Serious question.)