Zero Hours Contracts - Pleased or Not

How does that remove choice, you can choose to sign on and follow the rules they impose or you can choose not to, you can choose to accept a ZHC or you can chose not to.

I could choose to steal your car, stating that a choice is there isn't stating anything.

It's a hobsons choice, choose to sign on then 'choose' a zero hours contract your choice isn't necessarily going to get you a wage that provides what you need.

If your in a zhc and you don't work, are you employed according to the job stats.

I could choose to steal your car, stating that a choice is there isn't stating anything.

It's a hobsons choice, choose to sign on then 'choose' a zero hours contract your choice isn't necessarily going to get you a wage that provides what you need.

If your in a zhc and you don't work, are you employed according to the job stats.

We all have more than two choice, immigrants manage to travel half way round the world and find work in the UK without the support of a benefits system.

We all have more than two choice, immigrants manage to travel half way round the world and find work in the UK without the support of a benefits system.

It seems there are many who don't realise that employers have a choice as well. If they are not able to employ people in a flexible manner that fits in with how their business is run, they have the option of not employing those folk at all. The more red tape there is the more attractive it becomes to simply buy goods from China or Eastern Europe rather than manufacture it here.

It seems there are many who don't realise that employers have a choice as well. If they are not able to employ people in a flexible manner that fits in with how their business is run, they have the option of not employing those folk at all. The more red tape there is the more attractive it becomes to simply buy goods from China or Eastern Europe rather than manufacture it here.

They also don't realise that it is greed, the desire for more that drives many large employers, if they didn't want more they wouldn't need to employ more people, they could just tick over and earn just enough to live.

They also don't realise that most large corporation have shareholders and those shareholder are mostly pensions providers, destroy the profit of large corporation and you are likley to be destroying you own pension.

How does that remove choice, you can choose to sign on and follow the rules they impose or you can choose not to, you can choose to accept a ZHC or you can chose not to.

but they can still tell you what job to do which is what I said :roll:

but they can still tell you what job to do which is what I said :roll:

Only if you choose to claim and follow the rules, which you are under no obligation to do.

Only if you choose to claim and follow the rules, which you are under no obligation to do.
still makes me right thou :roll::hihi::hihi:

still makes me right thou :roll::hihi::hihi:

We must both be right then.

We must both be right then.

changing the goalposts to suit what you said seems to be a trait of yours then :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I was hoping this thread would stay on ZHCs not about claiming benefits or not.

changing the goalposts to suit what you said seems to be a trait of yours then :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I haven't moved the goal posts, anyone can choose not to take a job, and no one will force them to do it.

I haven't moved the goal posts, anyone can choose not to take a job, and no one will force them to do it.
unless they are signing on :hihi: