Vets over easter

Hi

My cat is not well....vomited a few times and off her food.....

Does anyone know if there are any vets open over Easter?

Thanks

Peak vets in woodseats do have an emergency service i believe

Another vote for Peak, they are normally open until 8 on a week day and saturdays

Abbeymore (both branches) are open for limited hours tomorrow. Hope your cat is ok :(

Most vets are open at least for one clinic tomorrow as Saturday is a normal trading day. I'd suggest you call your normal vet first :)

We got caught out last Easter, but during the weekend evening.

Found out that our usual vet - and quite a few others, it seemed - use the same emergency service for out-of-hours....Park Veterinary Hospital, Abbeydale Road South...just opposite Millhouses Park.

Not cheap, but superb.

Hope all works out well for you and your moggy...

Peak vets are open 8-9 week days 9-3 Saturday and 11-1 Sunday. Be prepared for a big bill if you have to go out of hours, I paid £100 plus medication, for a call out at 10pm. That said I would recommend them, they are all great.

just for information, vets4pets at pets at home, kilner way, sheffield 6, are open 7 days a week. Mine even had his injection booked easter monday. They were open Friday, Sat, Mon over Easter (just closed on the Sunday), and they are very handy if you run into problems at a weekend or prefer weekend appointments :)