Baking trays help?

Hello, You might find this a slightly random question but is there a difference between a cheap baking tray to a more expensive one?

Thanks Jack!

Price and how long it will last? :D

Cheaper ones tend to distort and bend when hot.

Just bought some more 'expensive' ones and they actually appear much greater a lot more heavier and I think they have a better non stick coating on them.

What do you need them for? I ask because I have just bought some of those non silicon baking trays, baguette trays and eclair shapes trays. The tray is flexible but has a wire frame and the others are totally flexible so need to be put on top of a traditional baking tray. They are great for releasing without sticking. The eclair and baguette tray are more like mesh so the food can crisp up easily.

my mum was a professional chef and she always said buy the best you can, they last longer and work better, that goes for all kitchen utensils and equipment. Another of her favourite saying was ,clean as you go, don't make one mess on top of another ,never wash cooking trays out, wipe with greaseproof or nowadays kitchen roll washing takes away surface and causes them to stick.