Rotherham Dad loses his kids

We know that. You've made it abundantly clear that you are relaxed about child abuse, and happy to support abusers.

Troll school called whilst you were defending the indefensible. They said that this wasn't the most convincing of your new identities. They graded you as C-, must try harder.

There is no evidence that he abused his kids i know for a fact parents smack their children yet social services let them get away with it but its not alright for this dad

Guest sibon
There is no evidence that he abused his kids i know for a fact parents smack their children yet social services let them get away with it but its not alright for this dad

If the kids have been removed from his care, there will be plenty of evidence, believe me.

Most of it won't be in the public arena though.

We know that. You've made it abundantly clear that you are relaxed about child abuse, and happy to support abusers.

Troll school called whilst you were defending the indefensible. They said that this wasn't the most convincing of your new identities. They graded you as C-, must try harder.

Lying is not a very good trait, maybe more discipline whilst you was a child would have corrected that bad behaviour.

There is no evidence that the children were abused by their parents, the evidence I have seen supports my opinion that the authorities have abused their powers.

---------- Post added 30-03-2015 at 06:58 ----------

If the kids have been removed from his care, there will be plenty of evidence, believe me.

I believe that based on the available evidence that they got it wrong, if he had abused his kids it would be in the press.

Children are taken away – but the system can't admit it's wrong

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1468412/Children-are-taken-away-but-the-system-cant-admit-its-wrong.html

Parents who had children wrongly snatched by social services win thousands in compensation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1100252/Parents-children-wrongly-snatched-social-services-win-thousands-compensation.html#ixzz3VqUSLxGR

Sixteen children's services workers have been either dismissed or asked to leave Norfolk County Council in the past two years, the BBC can reveal.

The council's children's services has been criticised by foster parents over claims it wrongly removed children and was rated as inadequate by Ofsted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-31988086

The 'experts' who break up families: The terrifying story of the prospective MP branded an unfit mother by experts who'd never met her - a nightmare shared by many other families

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2121886/The-experts-break-families-The-terrifying-story-prospective-MP-branded-unfit-mother-experts-whod-met--nightmare-shared-families.html#ixzz3VqXLLxzj

Parents who face having their children taken away by social workers should flee abroad rather than go through the ‘unfair’ family courts, an MP has declared.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538376/Parents-flee-UK-stop-social-workers-taking-children-says-Lib-Dem-family-campaigner.html#ixzz3VqXZ3HqY

The BBC’s flagship current affairs programme has investigated child-snatching by social services.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03q9n7f

Ombudsman could investigate child 'snatching' by courts

An independent Ombudsman could be appointed to investigate cases in which social workers and the courts are accused of taking children from their homes without justification.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8363499/Ombudsman-could-investigate-child-snatching-by-courts.html

All the evidence points to RMBC being lying incompetents and I have no reason to believe that on this occasion they actually got something right.

Edited by loraward

Lying is not a very good trait, maybe more discipline whilst you was a child would have corrected that bad behaviour.

There is no evidence that the children were abused by their parents, the evidence I have seen supports my opinion that the authorities have abused their powers.

---------- Post added 30-03-2015 at 06:58 ----------

I believe that based on the available evidence that they got it wrong, if he had abused his kids it would be in the press.

Children are taken away – but the system can't admit it's wrong

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1468412/Children-are-taken-away-but-the-system-cant-admit-its-wrong.html

Parents who had children wrongly snatched by social services win thousands in compensation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1100252/Parents-children-wrongly-snatched-social-services-win-thousands-compensation.html#ixzz3VqUSLxGR

Sixteen children's services workers have been either dismissed or asked to leave Norfolk County Council in the past two years, the BBC can reveal.

The council's children's services has been criticised by foster parents over claims it wrongly removed children and was rated as inadequate by Ofsted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-31988086

The 'experts' who break up families: The terrifying story of the prospective MP branded an unfit mother by experts who'd never met her - a nightmare shared by many other families

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2121886/The-experts-break-families-The-terrifying-story-prospective-MP-branded-unfit-mother-experts-whod-met--nightmare-shared-families.html#ixzz3VqXLLxzj

Parents who face having their children taken away by social workers should flee abroad rather than go through the ‘unfair’ family courts, an MP has declared.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538376/Parents-flee-UK-stop-social-workers-taking-children-says-Lib-Dem-family-campaigner.html#ixzz3VqXZ3HqY

The BBC’s flagship current affairs programme has investigated child-snatching by social services.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03q9n7f

Ombudsman could investigate child 'snatching' by courts

An independent Ombudsman could be appointed to investigate cases in which social workers and the courts are accused of taking children from their homes without justification.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8363499/Ombudsman-could-investigate-child-snatching-by-courts.html

All the evidence points to RMBC being lying incompetents and I have no reason to believe that on this occasion they actually got something right.

We're you in the court to listen to all the facts and pick up on the nuances from witnesses giving their testimony, or like the rest of us, just picking up selected tidbits printed in a not so very accurate local rag?

We're you in the court to listen to all the facts and pick up on the nuances from witnesses giving their testimony, or like the rest of us, just picking up selected tidbits printed in a not so very accurate local rag?

Like the rest of you all I have seen is what is in the press and it doesn't say he abused his kids, or was found guilty of physically abusing his kids.

The kids appear to have been snatched by social services because they don't like his opinions on corporal punishment, and corporal punishment used by parents is not illegal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-14927898

Nearly half of parents of secondary school children say corporal punishment such as the cane or slipper should be reintroduced, a survey suggests.

That's half of all parents that according to this ruling should have their kids taken into care.

The Dad sounds like a domineering bully.

Indeed I think the judge said so.

The issue here reading between the lines is not the smacking. There is far more going on - the father sounds like some Dickensian Gradgrind-esque character.

Quite. it certainly does sound like this story is not so simple as loraward would have us believe.

if the father in this case is adamant that violence and intimidation is an appropriate chastisement for children,then quite frankly he doesn't deserve to have kids and the Social Services are very much justified in intervening.

Of course there is the other option...

We can simply send social services away with a flea in their ear, and we can get out handkerchiefs ready to wring, when we have another Baby P or Tyra Hendry/ Jasmine Beckford etc on out hands, and we can declare "Steps will be taken to ensure it will never happen again..."

Quite. it certainly does sound like this story is not so simple as loraward would have us believe.

I'm not having you believe anything, you can choose to read the story and form any opinion you like, or you can choose to use your imagination to fill in the gaps between the lines and then form any opinion you like, I prefer the former.

---------- Post added 30-03-2015 at 14:35 ----------

if the father in this case is adamant that violence and intimidation is an appropriate chastisement for children,then quite frankly he doesn't deserve to have kids and the Social Services are very much justified in intervening.

UK law states that violence and intimidation are acceptable ways for parents to chastise children, assuming by violence and intimidation you mean a slap on the bum or the threat of a slap on the bum.

We simply don't have enough carers to care for all the children in danger of being slapped on the bottom, then there are the 20,000 children each year that are in danger of having their genitals mutilated by their parents.

If it is about protecting children from possible danger then we should also stop them going out side, stop them playing sport, stop them using a computer, ect.ect.ect.

Edited by loraward

I'm not having you believe anything, you can choose to read the story and form any opinion you like, or you can choose to use your imagination to fill in the gaps between the lines and then form any opinion you like, I prefer the former.

---------- Post added 30-03-2015 at 14:35 ----------

UK law states that violence and intimidation are acceptable ways for parents to chastise children, assuming by violence and intimidation you mean a slap on the bum or the threat of a slap on the bum.

We simply don't have enough carers to care for all the children in danger of being slapped on the bottom, then there are the 20,000 children each year that are in danger of having their genitals mutilated by their parents.

If it is about protecting children from possible danger then we should also stop them going out side, stop them playing sport, stop them using a computer, ect.ect.ect.

If it were as simple as just a smack on the hand, or on a well padded bottom, then there might be almost an inch of mileage in your argument, but we are talking about the intimidation and domineering of his whole family unit.

A judge is not going to whip a child away from its parents for something as simple as a tap on the hand.

If it were as simple as just a smack on the hand, or on a well padded bottom, then there might be almost an inch of mileage in your argument, but we are talking about the intimidation and domineering of his whole family unit.

A judge is not going to whip a child away from its parents for something as simple as a tap on the hand.

I have already posted a small amount of the available evidence which supports the fact that they do actually whip children away parents for no good reason.

Based on the story the judge simply didn't like his opinion and his wife doesn't support the claim that he was domineering of his whole family unit.

If he broke the law he should be tried and if found guilty he should be given the appropriate punishment, if not then he and his wife should be with their kids.

Being a reasonable human being you would think that, wouldn't you? As it happens I am close to a case where the father has just been granted the right to have his now 4yr old over the weekends (when social workers don't go out unless the child is dead, or as near as!) because apparently this is the age when boys in particular need to learn to identify with their father. By doing this, the Judge, but more importantly, the Social Services, have condemned this child to the druggie thug culture, thieving and violent world of his father, knowing that the man has several convictions, not least the one for assaulting a taxi driver, as well as the fact that he abused and assaulted the mother in front of the child and knocked the child to the other side of the settee resulting in a bloody nose and cut lip! There is much more involved in this case but I'm not going to bore you with that. I would though, like to stress that although I blame the Social Services as a body, my concern is that they are seriously understaffed and cannot therefore spend the time that is desparately needed to properly evaluate each individual case.

---------- Post added 31-03-2015 at 01:41 ----------

I have already posted a small amount of the available evidence which supports the fact that they do actually whip children away parents for no good reason.

Based on the story the judge simply didn't like his opinion and his wife doesn't support the claim that he was domineering of his whole family unit.

If he broke the law he should be tried and if found guilty he should be given the appropriate punishment, if not then he and his wife should be with their kids.

Absolutely agree with all your posts on this.