Litter biker man

was talking to a mate earlier & the subject cropped up , does anyone have any info on the guy that rides his cycle allover the place with big litter bins strapped to the back of it , as he cycles along he has long handled grabbers in each hand & picks up litter & throws it over his shoulder into the bins on his bike he has really got this off to a fine art , I summise he does it of his own accord , whatever his reasons maybe ... anyone know anything about him , maybe YOU are him & are reading this

was talking to a mate earlier & the subject cropped up , does anyone have any info on the guy that rides his cycle allover the place with big litter bins strapped to the back of it , as he cycles along he has long handled grabbers in each hand & picks up litter & throws it over his shoulder into the bins on his bike he has really got this off to a fine art , I summise he does it of his own accord , whatever his reasons maybe ... anyone know anything about him , maybe YOU are him & are reading this
if its the one with the ponytail I caught up with him in the coop on wortley road at kimberworth. I asked him why he does it and he told me he likes to cycle and the cans he picks up he recycles and gives the money to charity. maybe in years to come he will be rotherhams answer to pram man (john burkill) . he seems a nice lad who cares about the environment.

the lad with the ponytail used to work in the co-op in fulwood, really nice guy

the lad with the ponytail used to work in the co-op in fulwood, really nice guy

he seems to be at the one in kimberworth now he was there the other day

As said, a really nice lad. I`ve spoke to him a few times. As far as I know he only picks up cans for recycling not other litter as such, at least I`ve not seen him do that.

What a nice thread :)

I agree, Why cant there be more considerate folk like that about. I deplore the waste and dumpage (is that a word?)around the nice remote areas of Yorkshire. I pick up rubbish where I can, but when it gets to mattresses and large bags etc. it is so antisocial and disrespectful beyond belief. Shame on you who do it!

Where there is muck, there is brass, as the old saying goes. Nice to hear that someone is being pro-active, setting and example and donating the earning to charity.