Ollie Sykes drop dead shop contact

I know it's a long shot but my daughter loves this band and I'm trying to contact olly Sykes to see if I could get a meeting with my daughter so she can meet him , she is 15 and is obsessed with them , but has had a rough time recently and I want to cheer her up , she's having her next foot operation on the 24th of this month and has been dealing with the awful bullies at school because she likes this style of music videos put on u tube saying she should slit her wrists etc ( has gone to the police ) but I just want to try and make her smile . If anyone knows him with him been from Sheffield please can you let me know thank you xxx

I know it's a long shot but my daughter loves this band and I'm trying to contact olly Sykes to see if I could get a meeting with my daughter so she can meet him , she is 15 and is obsessed with them , but has had a rough time recently and I want to cheer her up , she's having her next foot operation on the 24th of this month and has been dealing with the awful bullies at school because she likes this style of music videos put on u tube saying she should slit her wrists etc ( has gone to the police ) but I just want to try and make her smile . If anyone knows him with him been from Sheffield please can you let me know thank you xxx

He is on twitter you could try tweeting him.

https://twitter.com/olobersyko

Very hard to get hold of, he's a busy man. He runs drop dead clothing and is in the process of making a new album with the band. I was with the band yesterday at drop dead helping with backing vocals for the new album. Your best chance is to wait outside delivery bay outside drop dead on Rutland road and wait for him to leave or go out for a cig if he smokes.

I have tried twitter Facebook and email and had no response at all :-(

You won't get a reply on twitter, he has thousands of people tweeting him every minute and it's unlikely that your tweet will be near the top of his notifications when he reads them, hence why not many people get replies

This is why I put it on here to see if I could get some contact , but sounds like he's to busy with what u said . Will keep trying

Why don't you leave a note for him at the shop? He often has events there like yesterday's - my daughters were there too through a friend at school. Not sure how you get on the invite list but maybe someone there could add her. Hope your daughter feels better soon. x

---------- Post added 29-03-2015 at 15:53 ----------

My daughter says if you "like" him & shop on Facebook there are often details about public events. They don't happen often but that's how you find out.