Name these crisps

Can anyone remember the name of some crisps. They were shaped like small pillows with soft cheese in the middle.

And more importantly are they still made. I've been craving them for weeks

Thanks lebomb that was quick :thumbsup: hope they still make them. Trackrunner if you find some let me know.

I'm on it when it comes to savoury snacks!! :-)

Hmmm! Calories! haha, they are called Smiths, isn't that what Lay's was called before it was taken over? I seem to remember these from my youth in the 80s/90's but they were sold under a Dutch brand name (which was then bought by Smiths, which was then bought by Lays....)

Thanks lebomb that was quick :thumbsup: hope they still make them. Trackrunner if you find some let me know.

Makro Sheffield sell them.

Makro Sheffield sell them.

Haven't got a Makro card, but thanks anyway.

You can get them on Amazon....But the only place I have come across in Sheffield that sell (or sold) them was a pub on London road somewhere...Can't remember the name of the pub, but never seen them anywhere since...

Sell them in our local shop and my daughter sells them in her pub ! However, this is in Matlock.

Usually with Scampi Fries ...