Accident Chesterfield rd (25/3/2015)

Bloody manic that roundabout

Just last week a cyclist got knocked down on it

It needs traffic lights on all junctions

Sorry to hear about the poor motorcyclist .

But the accident happened nowhere near either roundabout. It was near the bit where the buses can turn right to access the Lowedges estate, about half way between the two roundabouts. Drove past it at about 8.50pm and was all still closed with police there etc.

Such a tragedy rest in peace my thoughts and prayers are with your children and family at this sad time.

Edited by mrswilson22

This happened just infront of me as i was heading home last night- thankfully i didn't see anything but the aftermath was a horrible horrible thing to see on your way home.

RIP to thay man and my thoughts are with his family- no-one deserves to die on there way home- please drive safe everyone.

I don't know if it is anything to do with the accident, but there is a huge pothole close to where the buses can turn right into Lowedges.

A number of deeply insensitive posts and those quoting them have been removed. Show some respect please.

I passed the area last Saturday, loads of flowers must have been very popular, deepest sympathy to the family and friends at this tragic time.....

RIP prays for the biker and his family