Sheffield football forum

Hang on a minute potlegs , you're making a false , untrue allegation against me.

Lets get it right , i never, ever said it isn't right to use pm .

What i did say people have the choice and can use email or phone their prerogative .

So go back and re-read for youself what i did actually say, and stop the false accusations

if you don't mind. :) Owl.

Some from the creche are so desperate to join a clique that they are wearing scarlet to try to pass themselves as Reds.

He won't take much seeking out at Wednesdays next home match.

OH Cripes, he's even having a go at lifelong Owls now.

Please you clique guys let him join you before he goes any further.

B.T.W. just for information ... You are having a dig at a lady that goes to another level to help the ill or less fortunate including bucket rattling at her beloved Hillsborough.

The same lady that carried on with her good deeds whilst nursing her husband through a long illness and her subsequent loss.

The same lady that contacted my wife and helped her to adjust to the news of my illness.

I don't know if you think that she is an easy target but please take my word for it and let it drop or you may find that she is ten times the man you ever will be.

Up dem scarlet reds.

There's nothing wrong with that dobby at all, as you say there's other means

email plus phone , no need to pm, whatever goes. Owl.

Excuse me , but take a look at what i said , so no need to use pm if one they don't want to .

Didn't say anyone can't. Owl.

There's nothing wrong with that dobby at all, as you say there's other means

email plus phone , no need to pm, whatever goes. Owl.

potlegs.

There you go , i said email plus phone could be used

no need to pm .

I DID NOT SAY PM WAS NOT TO BE USED.

So stop misconstruing what l said . :)Owl.

Edited by castleboy

potlegs.

There you go , i said email plus phone could be used

no need to pm .

I DID NOT SAY PM WAS NOT TO BE USED.

So stop misconstruing what l said . :)Owl.

Im in Canada and don't have everyones e-mails and phone numbers apart from the ones I want to have, so PM is great for me and I will use it whenever I feel like using it

Oh so you were just ingratiating yourself with dobby but you didn't mean it applied to yourself?

Right then we are clear on that now. 'Whatever goes'.

I think that you need to make yourself clearer castleboy. If you weren't ambiguous it wouldn't be possible to misconstrue what you said.

I think it would be best dropped there and I will use the ignore button - not possible for me to misconstrue anything else you say that way. :) Laurie - who is also an Owl - like my avatar and my signature clearly show. :)

PS Cheers Rossy - I appreciate your comments, truly - but don't you go letting people get you wound up - especially not on my behalf X

I'm not wound up at all Laurie, far from it, I'm sat here bemused but it seems that no one wants to join in and prolong this so I will follow your advice and let it go.

Closed. If this sort of stupidity continues on other threads then there will be consequences for all participants.