Sheffield football forum

Just to join the debate - where is Castleboy, and what has he done wrong?

That, like Corker's, is a genuine question. I do watch this forum quite a lot, but there are plenty of posts and threads that get removed before we can read them. So if something has gone off we don't always get to see it.

We're not in the clique F so we don't get to find out.:hihi:

He isn't banned, he can be sent PMs so let's leave it there?

Brilliant stuff Grapps. I can assure you my faith in this section is totally restored.

If you start at the beginning of this thread and watch how it develops it shows the inherent good in people and the reason why certain peoples random postings shouldn't be allowed to threaten its existence.

Yeah I know what you mean pal, we should just rise above it all

---------- Post added 28-03-2015 at 00:29 ----------

Just to join the debate - where is Castleboy, and what has he done wrong?

That, like Corker's, is a genuine question. I do watch this forum quite a lot, but there are plenty of posts and threads that get removed before we can read them. So if something has gone off we don't always get to see it.

He was posting earlier this week so nothing has gone off, he was predicting a "bogey team" win for Scunthorpe, we won 4-0, and I don't think he came back on. Blade. :hihi: (couldn't resist that!)

The Scarlet Pimpernel = castleboy

We seek him here , we seek him there

Those cliques seek him everywhere

Is he in heaven ? --- Is he in hell ?

That damn elusive castleboy .

( Sir Percy Blakeney , Baronet ( ch 12 )

The Scarlet Pimpernel === " castleboy WILL RETURN ". :thumbsup: Owl.

Thank God for that!

I've just returned from Spain and reading this little lot, I thought we'd lost Pete for good. I'm glad that there were better posts further down the thread.

KEEP YOUR PECKER UP PETE! We all love your input on here, and it's gutting to hear you're suffering so much.

Now to a lesser absence. I also thought summat serious had happened to castleboy. I'm immensely relieved that he's popped in to say hello.

I'm with Corks and Frank on this one, but I genuinely have been away, so both bits of uncertainty swung me a bit to be honest.

Welcome back m8,glad to see your're ok.

Only the blue side came to seek

and there is no clique of which you speak

you would be at BDTBL in heaven

and at Hillsborough if you were in hell

the not so elusive castleboy , who couldn't help himself

and had to come to SF for a peek

Only the blue side came to seek

and there is no clique of which you speak

you would be at BDTBL in heaven

and at Hillsborough if you were in hell

the not so elusive castleboy , who couldn't help himself

and had to come to SF for a peek

That was crap CB.

2/10, just like your school reports no doubt..Must try harder.:hihi:

He isn't banned, he can be sent PMs so let's leave it there?

I'm sorry but can you tell me whats wrong with 3 posters asking the whereabouts of someone who hasn't posted for a bit?

I'm sorry but can you tell me whats wrong with 3 posters asking the whereabouts of someone who hasn't posted for a bit?

Based on being 'told off' by a mod for asking about someone else recently. (can't recall which thread a staff member posted in about people who were not around. May have been this one a few pages ago) So didn't want to see anyone else get modded. Otherwise. nowt wrong at all.

Do you not have a P.M. facility, I'm surprised Frank and Corker didn't use it as they are seasoned contributors.

I now begin to understand about this clique that you speak of, it seems that you and others have formed one to keep the negative side of threads going.

Good luck if that is what floats your boats and I'm sure as glad as hell that I was never recruited to any Cliques.

Based on being 'told off' by a mod for asking about someone else recently. (can't recall which thread a staff member posted in about people who were not around. May have been this one a few pages ago) So didn't want to see anyone else get modded. Otherwise. nowt wrong at all.

Thanks for letting me know,just wondered I didn't realise there was a problem and asked the same thing when Trav went missing.I could have pm him but to be honest I've never felt the need to pm anybody.

Edited by ukdobby