Fixing Position of Image In Word 2013

Hi All,

I've created a letterhead template in word with the company logo and footer as an A4 image so it takes up the whole page (positioning it where it should be) this is placed in the header as I thought it would be out of the way from interference. However, people want to add things in the footer, page numbers etc., but when they go to do this the image causes them problems. Is there a way to lock an image in word so that nobody can move it, select it or it doesn't get in their way when adding page numbers etc.,

Any and all help greatly appreciated.

N.

Why not look at placing your image in as a "watermark"?

This would leave headers & footers available to them to superimpose.

Hi enntee,

I thought this was a great idea, however when I added it as a watermark it still seems to add it to the header, which can still be selected and moved if people want to add/amend the header or footer.

I will continue to look at it.

Many thanks

N.

---------- Post added 30-03-2015 at 10:07 ----------

Hi Stimpy,

Many thanks for these recommendations, I've checked them both out and neither do what I want them to do, the first one is what I do currently and the problem is when people want to add additional details to the header or footer. The second option whilst preventing them from messing with the image, it completely prevents them from amending/adding to the header or footer. I will continue my search, I'm sure there must be a way.

Regards

N.