Arabic learning in Sheffield

Any other Sheffielders here who are learning Arabic or are interested in doing so? Or Arabic speakers who want to improve their English who would like to do an exchange?

I know there's plenty of stuff online but I think it would be much better to learn in a real life setting! And I know Sheffield University and King Edward VII School both offer classes but starting in September I believe? Also the Muslim Welfare House runs Arabic classes but I'm not a Muslim. :P For anyone thinking of suggesting I pay for tutoring, I can't afford private tuition; I'm on JSA.

Hi,

I am a native speaker of Arabic and living in Sheffield. I would be happy to exchange my language for another one.

Thanks

Ahmed

You don't have to be a Muslim to go to the Muslim Welfare House classes, as far as I understand.

The KE VII classes can be joined at any time - they run at a steady pace with lots of revision lessons (which suits me!).

What sort of Arabic does the Muslim Welfare House teach? If it is Quranic, it is not of much use to non-Muslims.