UKIP on the fiddle

Guest sibon
A member of a support team hardly a senior member

Any member of UKIP is a senior member, given their small number of actual members.

Any member attached to a parliamentary candidate is certainly senior, given their tiny number of elected representatives.

In any case, I object absolutely to their theft of my tax money. Every single taxpayer should be angry about this.

A member of a support team hardly a senior member

Poor Nige, having to deal with this too.

-----

Allegations of a "serious financial nature" against a UKIP MEP and general election candidate "couldn't look worse", Nigel Farage has said.

-----

The newspaper published a secret recording appearing to show Janice Atkinson's chief of staff, Christine Hewitt, speaking to the manager of a restaurant in Margate, Kent, before UKIP's spring conference.

In the footage, she appears to ask for an invoice for a much higher sum than the bill she had received.

Ms Hewitt is heard to say: "The idea is we overcharge them slightly because that's the way we repatriate it."

-----

Guest sibon
Poor Nige, having to deal with this too.

-----

Allegations of a "serious financial nature" against a UKIP MEP and general election candidate "couldn't look worse", Nigel Farage has said.

-----

The newspaper published a secret recording appearing to show Janice Atkinson's chief of staff, Christine Hewitt, speaking to the manager of a restaurant in Margate, Kent, before UKIP's spring conference.

In the footage, she appears to ask for an invoice for a much higher sum than the bill she had received.

Ms Hewitt is heard to say: "The idea is we overcharge them slightly because that's the way we repatriate it."

-----

That photo looks fit for a caption competition.

Any member of UKIP is a senior member, given their small number of actual members.

Any member attached to a parliamentary candidate is certainly senior, given their tiny number of elected representatives.

In any case, I object absolutely to their theft of my tax money. Every single taxpayer should be angry about this.

why the anger at this particular scrounger ? ALL politicians do it . They are all on the take with expenses .

Guest sibon
why the anger at this particular scrounger ? ALL politicians do it . They are all on the take with expenses .

Do you understand the word "absolutely"?