Wi fi antenna,costing £200.

hi folks, anyone any knowledge of , to use with laptop,ipad ,tablet, smartphone, costing £200 quid. thanks for response.

I think you're probably going to have to give a bit more info for this.........

That must be some super amazing antenna for £200!!

Please can you clarify?

But what is your question?

Okay, lets make this more simple:

What exactly is your current situation, and what is it that you are trying to achieve? Please be specific i.e. are you at home or elsewhere? (The link that you've supplied suggests 'elsewhere')

If this is for your home, what type of building is your home i.e terraced house with stone/brick walls or a modern flat with plasterboard stud walls?

Having looked at the website in question that you posted, there's one 'package' that is for £200, a RangeMaster Long Range WiFi antenna and router - is this what you're on about? And if so, what are you intending its use for? i.e are you trying to share broadband to a garage or somewhere else?

Please elaborate so that we can advise/help you

where are you thinking of using it?

my intended use is out and about in my motorhome , hope this helps.

Do you mean a MiFi device, which creates a WiFi hotspot and uses the mobile phone network for internet access? Depending on your mobile phone and the phone contract you may already have something similar in your pocket, otherwise you can buy them from Three, EE and others.

Edited by andysm
fix typo

my intended use is out and about in my motorhome , hope this helps.

Then the £200 item on that website won't be useful or of any help unless perhaps that you're going to trailer parks that advertise that they have Wifi service access for you to connect to.

Instead, andysm is on the right lines - you need to get yourself 3G/4G access and be able to share it between your devices using something like a MiFi or if you've got an Android phone, you can use that as a portable Wifi hotspot so that you can connect your Wifi devices to the 3G/4G network.