How could you give up a Dog?

People are often deceitful when parting with dogs because they cannot come to terms with the fact they shouldn't have got one in the first place. An example of this was friends of ours informed us they had lost their bearded collie. My wife and I went searching Bingham and Endcliffe parks looking for the dog.I drove round looking for her as well.

Many years later , during a boozy night they inadvertantly revealed they had sold the dog!!!!!:

I would live in a tent rather than have to rehome my dogs , When i took on my dogs i made a commitment to them for their lives and thats it no i might rehome , If i emigrated

to ;live abroad i would take all my animals with me

+1

commitment for live

---------- Post added 21-03-2015 at 21:23 ----------

Just look on gumtree there are lots of people just getting rid of dogs . I saw a lab pup 4month old same story moving house blah blah no dogs aloud and all that . Went to have a look and they had just had a baby and the pup was not the little Andrex pup they expected she was jumping all over full of energy and nipping because she was teething . And you could tell that was the real reason they was getting rid . Well I bought her , and she is a lovely pup ( now seven months ) she will have a great life with my other lab . But why do people practice having a family first with a dog and then when the baby comes they just get rid of the dog . If you want to practice looking after something buy a bag of flour instead .

Glad that still some people like you out there. :thumbsup: