Amfha News Barber Road 1980's

I am trying to locate the owner of the shop who owned it in the mid 80's mentioned above before it became a Premier store. I think it may be the son who I am actually trying to get in contact with rather than the actual owner. If anyone knows either of their names (owner or son) or any information about them could you please let me know either by writing on the thread or by PM'ing me. I am trying to contact them for personal reasons. Thank you.

I have searched google numerous times and it isn't very informative. But thank you for replying.

I have searched google numerous times and it isn't very informative. But thank you for replying.

That telephone number is current, wont they give you the information you require or help in any way?

By the way are they Italian?

I did try ringing the other week but he wasn't very helpful, just asked if I was trying to sell something. The line was really bad so the name he possibly said of the man who owned it in the 80's could have been me mishearing. If I could find out the owner who used to own it during the 80's I could be part way there but it seems that the internet doesn't tell me much of what I really need to know. Thank you for replying once again, I have tried to write 3 different threads now and I don't know anyone who has any information.

---------- Post added 18-03-2015 at 13:04 ----------

Apparently the owner has moved to Luton according to the person on the phone.

---------- Post added 20-03-2015 at 18:36 ----------

Hi Erin no they are not italian. Asian/pakistani, im unsure but if I could just find out the name or names of the owner & his son I could ask them what I need to know.