Herries road pond

Hi

Does anyone know how and when I can join herries road pond

Thanks

Permits are issued sat/sun mornings throughout April for residents of s4,5 and 6. You must be aged 16+. You will need a current rod licence and a passport type photo. The price is going up this year so for a new member it will be about £40 ( joining fee,permit and gate key).

Permits are issued sat/sun mornings throughout April for residents of s4,5 and 6. You must be aged 16+. You will need a current rod licence and a passport type photo. The price is going up this year so for a new member it will be about £40 ( joining fee,permit and gate key).

charliewag, is there any new fish being added, just thought with price going up, not moaning as im a member and think its a great pond

I don't know of any stocking plans but some does take place most years. As regards the price increase,instead of something like a £1 a year rise in the cost of a permit,the committee decide to lump a fiver on every few years. It's still good value if you fish it regularly.

I don't know of any stocking plans but some does take place most years. As regards the price increase,instead of something like a £1 a year rise in the cost of a permit,the committee decide to lump a fiver on every few years. It's still good value if you fish it regularly.

thanks for info charliewag, its great pond and is excellent value.

Thanks for the reply charliewag

think I will be joining this year

well I've finally got my permit

Thanks

Hope you enjoy fishing the pond as much as I have over the years kevan658. Just a friendly word of caution though, stick to the rules and treat the fish with respect and you'll be fine. One angler had his permit revoked last year for persistent breaches despite advice from the bailiffs.

We've just joined after a long gap, hope to see you down there

There were a couple of new faces on the pond when I fished this afternoon. I just wondered if kevan658 or denlin were among them.