Cheapest place for cat neutering

Where is the cheapest place I can get my cat neutered? I've heard they do it at pets at home but not sure on the cost.

Spire Vets in Chesterfield are fairly low priced. Worth phoning around as costs vary considerably.

Keep your travel costs in mind when you're choosing. Most likely you'll need to get them to vet early morning, collect at tea time, and then go back for post op check.

Were there no suggestions and hints in the thread at the top, called "discount cat neutering"?

The thread at the top of the page appears to be old, and appears to be about discount neutering if you're on benefits.

Spring field vets I think £60 however I have heard if your on benefits you only pay for the micro chip

When we had cats we always took them to spires vets in Chesterfield. Cheapest around.

The neutering at the top of the page is still available it is for people on benefits but also for people on low wages,students, pensioners ect