Daiwa reel help please.

I wonder if any of you anglers out there might know of anywhere that l can get some chenille or something that does the job to fit the spool on 120/125 closed faced reels. Cant find owt anywhere. Thanks.

I wonder if any of you anglers out there might know of anywhere that l can get some chenille or something that does the job to fit the spool on 120/125 closed faced reels. Cant find owt anywhere. Thanks.

Hello stranger,https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=15&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CG8QFjAO&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fbhp%2Fchenille-upholstery-fabric&ei=-5kFVYvPGuPd7gb6yIGQCw&usg=AFQjCNGgaHx830G2QbhxevGS8yXFomgKXA&bvm=bv.88198703,d.ZGU

Edited by denlin

There used to be a fabric stall in Crystal Peaks market, for the small piece you'll need that may be a better bet. Other than that a thin strip of velvet would do the job.

I only want a bit for the reel denlin not reupholstering the three piece lol.

lve tried the stall at peaks.. no joy

just annoying that you cant get the correct stuff from the dealers. Its like buying a Jag and not getting a tyre to fit.

Car boot sale at oldcotes and buy an old cushion cover or check charity shops. There is also a craft shop at meadowhall retail park that sells all sorts

The proper stuffs got a thin wire running down the centre abit like a pipe cleaner but smaller.

You may be able to get some from a fly tying materials supplier. Other than that you could contact daiwa service dept.

Try Billy Clarkes

I only want a bit for the reel denlin not reupholstering the three piece lol.

lve tried the stall at peaks.. no joy

just annoying that you cant get the correct stuff from the dealers. Its like buying a Jag and not getting a tyre to fit.

I know the stuff you mean it fits in a small recess on the edge of the spool.

As Charliewag say's the dealer is probably the only place to hold any, or perhaps fishingspares on google.