Matrix message on parkway tonight

"How do i know this you might ask. Because if it didn't we wouldn't be discussing if not it would we?"

It's not proof it's... ...wait for it... ... IT'S COMMON SENSE!! LOL!!!

Now Troll! I don't you think that you telling me to shut up on a forum is somewhat an oxymoron?

This is for people to give their opinions and to speak is it not?

You really need to read all comments, try to open your mind a little.

Peace out again

I think that 40% of road traffic accidents are caused by disabled gay Muslims.

Why would he lie? :loopy:

Having an opinion that's wrong isn't a lie, it's just misguided.

Having an opinion that's wrong isn't a lie, it's just misguided.

Its not about opinion. One poster said his insurance goes up, another poster questioned that. What else was he doing if not call him a liar?

---------- Post added 19-03-2015 at 11:40 ----------

I think that 40% of road traffic accidents are caused by disabled gay Muslims.

I like humour and making people laugh is a real skill. Id try and learn it if i were you.

Its not about opinion. One poster said his insurance goes up, another poster questioned that. What else was he doing if not call him a liar?

Well, it was more his opinion these matrix signs cause accidents.

Change insurers. One thing i always do is shop around at every renewal and ive never stayed with the same company two years in a row as they always charge you more for your loyalty. The last 4 years ive swapped between Tesco and Kwik Fit and its always been cheaper to swap. :)

---------- Post added 19-03-2015 at 11:27 ----------

I think I've reached the limit of discounts, change this year to a new insurer but this was the lowest quote i could get for fully comp. Ironically it 1s only £20 cheaper than when i got insured in 1995. Fully comp it not what i used to be.

The information is not necessary, maintained by us paid for by us and causes animosity the very fact that this is a debate shows this. I have no problem with road traffic information. Anything that could make our journey safer, avoid congestion and collisions is good in my book.

If Big brother, namely SSC feels it is necessary to inform the public of a potential hazards regarding pollution and fuel types then surely they should be giving all the information so that we can make informed choices and not give byte size bits of info. THIS DISTRACTS DRIVERS.

How do i know this you might ask. Because if it didn't we wouldn't be discussing if not it would we?

It causes animosity from you clearly, but I can't see many others here agreeing with you.

We wouldn't get far if we only promoted initiatives which had 100% support.

Many people don't fully understand the air quality issues, so anything which promotes wider understanding and discussion isn't a bad thing is it?

It causes animosity from you clearly, but I can't see many others here agreeing with you.

/QUOTE]

I agree totally unfortunately i got sidetracked. The matrix boards are a total waste of money sucking up electricity 24/7 and only ever giving the odd bit of useful info. What a waste of money and proves the council is full of **** when they say they are trying to cut emissions and the other lies they peddle. Unless they are solar powered im guessing someone has to pick up the tab to run the councils new toys?

It looked like he was questioning the opinion about signs causing accidents to me.

We wouldn't get far if we only promoted initiatives which had 100% support.

Many people don't fully understand the air quality issues, so anything which promotes wider understanding and discussion isn't a bad thing is it?

100% agreement would be boring, I'll give you that.

I does however concern me that a sign at the side of the road that is meant to distract you to give information as to the driving conditions, is used for pointless statistics and messages that doesn't make the road safer.

It also concerns me that some people don't think this way.

I really hope for everyone to be safe out there on our busy roads.

How many accidents have been directly caused by someone looking at the information on a matrix sign in Sheffield, please?

How many accidents have been directly caused by someone looking at the information on a matrix sign in Sheffield, please?

I don't know do you?

How many accidents have you had?

Who was at fault?

Would you tell your insurance you where distracted?

If you were distracted that would mean you were be driving without due care and attention.

Who going to admit that? Would you? facing loss of license heavy fine or even imprisonment?

or would you say it was just an accident that just happened. no ones fault?

I don't think that would be much consolation to anyone family that was injured or even killed.

When everyone has picked up the peaces of their lives the Sign will still be there giving useless info and more distraction.

You would be ultimately reasonable not SSC

I don't know do you?

Nope, I don't know. I'm not the one suggesting they do though.