Matrix message on parkway tonight

If Big brother, namely SSC feels it is necessary to inform the public of a potential hazards regarding pollution and fuel types then surely they should be giving all the information so that we can make informed choices and not give byte size bits of info. THIS DISTRACTS DRIVERS.

Any evidence of this?

Although i do get legal with that :-)

---------- Post added 19-03-2015 at 11:09 ----------

Any evidence of this?

Read the last paragraph :-)

The information is not necessary, maintained by us paid for by us and causes animosity the very fact that this is a debate shows this. I have no problem with road traffic information. Anything that could make our journey safer, avoid congestion and collisions is good in my book.

If Big brother, namely SSC feels it is necessary to inform the public of a potential hazards regarding pollution and fuel types then surely they should be giving all the information so that we can make informed choices and not give byte size bits of info. THIS DISTRACTS DRIVERS.

How do i know this you might ask. Because if it didn't we wouldn't be discussing if not it would we?

How distracted were you? How do you cope with all the other road side advertising?

No, I just read that as "person moaning about the most insignificant things on a Forum shocker".

Any evidence that these messages cause road traffic incidents, please?

No, I just read that as "person moaning about the most insignificant things on a Forum shocker".

Any evidence that these messages cause road traffic incidents, please?

Ok! troll alert.

Peace out.

Troll? I'm asking you for evidence that these messages cause road traffic incidents. Either put up or shut up.

If it encourages less uninformed diesel car purchases I'm all for it.

Far too many people are being misled by motor traders and dealers that a diesel car is the bees knees - £20 (or even £0) road "tax", inflated MPG figures, and no mention of DPFs, whose estimated lives are shortened drastically by local driving. Not to mention the gummed up EGR valves.

It's part of public psyche tho, it's been well drilled into the population.

My parents still went out and bought a Diesel car recently, despite my effort to persuade them otherwise.

People see the low VED tax, and the high mpg figures and assume it's a free lunch.

The turbo Diesel engines drive much nicer than N/A petrol engines as well, it's only really Ford that have cracked the small economical Turbo Petrol engine to rival the dominance of Diesel.

Ok! troll alert.

Peace out.

Argh, someone asked me to prove an opinion has some basis in fact. They must be a troll.

You'd think so wouldn't you. Yep £30 this year. Up from £180 to £210 on a vaxhall 1.9 cdi estate. talk about rip-off.

Change insurers. One thing i always do is shop around at every renewal and ive never stayed with the same company two years in a row as they always charge you more for your loyalty. The last 4 years ive swapped between Tesco and Kwik Fit and its always been cheaper to swap. :)

---------- Post added 19-03-2015 at 11:27 ----------

Any evidence of this?

Why would he lie? :loopy:

Why would he lie? :loopy:

Well in which case he should present his evidence that these messages cause accidents, then we can all get on with the rest of the day. Not too much to ask.

Troll? I'm asking you for evidence that these messages cause road traffic incidents. Either put up or shut up.

"How do i know this you might ask. Because if it didn't we wouldn't be discussing if not it would we?"

It's not proof it's... ...wait for it... ... IT'S COMMON SENSE!! LOL!!!

Now Troll! Don't you think that you telling me to shut up on a forum is somewhat an oxymoron?

This is for people to give their opinions and to speak is it not?

You really need to read all comments, try to open your mind a little.

Peace out again

Edited by mad dog

Common sense is rarely common and often doesn't make a lot of sense.

He said "Put up or shut up", it's a common way of asking you to provide some evidence to back up your opinion in a jokey colloquial way.