Local knuckle heads

thanks for all your coments im just trying to find out a little more about my dad that's all and was hoping i could meet up with someone who knew him for a beer and learn a little more about him as i was 10 when he died

if anybody else knew my dad (ted merrill)and can tell me a little about him i'd love to hear i know some ppl don't want to talk about their past but it wud help me out

Edited by richgnr

to anyone knowing ray morgan ray passed away last monday in hospital im not sure when his funeral is or where RIP ray nice bloke ,

to anyone knowing ray morgan ray passed away last monday in hospital im not sure when his funeral is or where RIP ray nice bloke ,

My mum phoned me to tell me someone had told her about this.

RIP Ray............

I have just phoned Shortferry where Ray has been living and can saddly confirm he died on thursday.

There's not a lot to say now that Morgan is dead. That's how he was known, just Morgan, everybody knew who you meant. Perhaps he wouldn't appreciate being remembered as a hardcase, but that's how it is. I hope he had a satisfactory end, no pain, **** like that. For me he was always affable, nodding terms, respect and that. Lord knows why. Great character whatever.

Thanks,will let my dad know,he was mates with Ray and couldn't speak highly enough about him.

if anybody else knew my dad (ted merrill)and can tell me a little about him i'd love to hear i know some ppl don't want to talk about their past but it wud help me out

ted was a good freind of mine. i lost touch with him a few years ago. have some good memories though. he was a very good artist, portrate paintings mostly. really sorry hes gone.

I have just phoned Shortferry where Ray has been living and can saddly confirm he died on thursday.

iv e known raymond for years, used to knock about with him years ago on london road and town. good lad ray sorry to hear hes gone. i should emajine his funeral will be in sheffield. if anyone hears when and where it is please pm me.

ted was a good freind of mine. i lost touch with him a few years ago. have some good memories though. he was a very good artist, portrate paintings mostly. really sorry hes gone.

forgot to mention christine merrill, she was a stunner.

is this the same hobson family who one of want to put money into sheffield wednesdy?

That's right

Isnt Hobson the boxing promoter and "entrepreneur"

Father and son