Local knuckle heads

Ye Gods you two! Never was a thread more aptly named - taking local in the global sense of course

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:...........

I was thinking that myself.

Alex, you've got the bloke all wrong,he used to cook in a Chinese chipshop,hence the name flyer.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:...........

I was thinking that myself.

If this means that you two are going to kiss and make up, might I remind you that tonguing is strictly against forum rules. ;)

Alex, you've got the bloke all wrong,he used to cook in a Chinese chipshop,hence the name flyer.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

If this means that you two are going to kiss and make up, might I remind you that tonguing is strictly against forum rules. ;)

Not until you and baz riley do the same.;)..

Not until you and baz riley do the same.;)..

OK but only if he pays. My postcode is far too low to afford anything more than a packet of Skips and a reach-around:love:

So its off to the "Rovers Return"we can all walk around with the gang pating each other on the bum with a Ilove me who do you love

So its off to the "Rovers Return"we can all walk around with the gang pating each other on the bum with a Ilove me who do you love

Where in Canada does tha live Pamphlet mi owd mucker?.

never heard the word scutches but what goes around comes around a lot of grimthorpe's jumped down on me for saying a thread should stick to Sheffield history &Expats when asking a question i was drowned out by usless chat ,and who was first in line (a bird) so just giving back in kind:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"Scutch" was a 1970s word which meant hitting someone across the back of the head with an open handed slap. Or at least it did at my school.

I was getting scutched in the 40/50s

There was a lot of scutching going on in Sheffield over the years rossy.

"Scutch" was a 1970s word which meant hitting someone across the back of the head with an open handed slap. Or at least it did at my school.

With an upward movement! Older than 1970s I'd say.