Local knuckle heads

Didnt Eddie Fowler try his hand on the doors at The Magnet and ended up being nailed by Airey.

The Magnet and Airey... Quite possible he did, Airey took no prisoners, but I always thought Airey was the " doorman" in the Magnet.

As someone said before, a good estate pub wrecked by trying to bring in business from other areas..

I heard Dennis had gone to live in Skegness, hav'nt seen Ray Morgan since the Talbot closed.

RAY MORGAN, died In Boston LINCS about 4-5 yres ago. If you wont to know more about the hard men of Sheffield theirs quiet a big story on Sheffleld Forum called ( BIG HITTER'S OFF THE 50s) :thumbsup:.

The Magnet and Airey... Quite possible he did, Airey took no prisoners, but I always thought Airey was the " doorman" in the Magnet.

As someone said before, a good estate pub wrecked by trying to bring in business from other areas..

You mean Airey, not Hairy?

You mean Airey, not Hairy?

Hairy was called Mark Emson.

Exactly. Was trying to establish if the poster meant the same person. Hairy wasn't big, but was a handful, especially with the old nut. Shame what happened to him but was always likely. I knew all the Emsons. Can remember Paul (rhino) kicking the #### out of hairy in their back garden when we were kids.

Was once in a car with hairy when he pulled out a gun, looked like a luger, couldn't believe my eyes. Think there was some lads from down south looking for him at the time.

Exactly. Was trying to establish if the poster meant the same person. Hairy wasn't big, but was a handful, especially with the old nut. Shame what happened to him but was always likely. I knew all the Emsons. Can remember Paul (rhino) kicking the #### out of hairy in their back garden when we were kids.

Was once in a car with hairy when he pulled out a gun, looked like a luger, couldn't believe my eyes. Think there was some lads from down south looking for him at the time.

You're a Wybourn lad then?.

what a blast from the past used to see him around the roman ridge/horseshoe/wharncliffe as well as in town.

what a blast from the past used to see him around the roman ridge/horseshoe/wharncliffe as well as in town.

A blast from the past for me too. Used to know him when he knocked about with Derek Roberts and Lol Cirrone. Must be 40 years ago now. Where does time go?

A blast from the past for me too. Used to know him when he knocked about with Derek Roberts and Lol Cirrone. Must be 40 years ago now. Where does time go?

Clockwise:D Sorry couldn't help myself;)

:hihi:

Clockwise:D Sorry couldn't help myself;)

:hihi: walked into that one,Jane...

How's you. Bumped into your Stewart in Asda last week.

---------- Post added 09-11-2016 at 11:47 ----------

Maybe now medallion man and his idiot daughter will stop using his name to threaten people, R.I.P Chids.

:hihi::hihi: medallion man....

again 2 names from the past didnt derek roberts get killed?and lol cirrone didnt he have a brother called tony?