Local knuckle heads

George is a country boy now lives near Clowne and still fit and well.

Nice to know good on him out to pasture and retire gracefully:hihi:

forgot to mention christine merrill, she was a stunner.

ted was my dad christine was my aunt she was found dead in her flat on arborthorne

No not at all! Christeen was my friend who sadly died in such a tragic way like many junkies of our time

blues don't know where u heard that she was my aunt i know what happend and it was'nt that

ted was a good freind of mine. i lost touch with him a few years ago. have some good memories though. he was a very good artist, portrate paintings mostly. really sorry hes gone.

how old was he when you knew him i remember him hanging around with a bloke called john winterbottom do u still live in sheffield

Does anyone remember Vin Fletcher, brothers Barry and Dave, sadly no longer with us now, but new most of these on here. went in Talbot and Ship, used to work on building sites.

Sadly, John Chidlaw passed away yesterday. Great man and deeply missed.

Really sorry to hear that...... RIP John you were always good to me x

Maybe now medallion man and his idiot daughter will stop using his name to threaten people, R.I.P Chids.

Didn't Kelsey do time for shooting someone?

What was the Kelsey's first name ?

---------- Post added 04-11-2016 at 21:36 ----------

With an upward movement! Older than 1970s I'd say.

Yes Jim, The 'Scutch' ,as I recall from the 1950's was usually inflicted by a parent. The 'mother' one was more of a back hair (also the 'Clip'.) smack. The 'father' one meant that subject of said stroke, would be propelled against an immovable object. i.e. Wall !

---------- Post added 04-11-2016 at 21:39 ----------

Do you remember Lol Knight who liked to have a go at the law around about the 50s & 60s.

There used to be a song "I Fought the Law. and the Law won". In Lol's case he usually came second !

---------- Post added 04-11-2016 at 21:53 ----------

that's a long time ago I lived on Coleridge rd then terry roe

My cousins Mike and Chris Bowler lived at 15 March Street, next door to the Glaves' any one recall them ?

Edited by stpetre
Add

Maybe now medallion man and his idiot daughter will stop using his name to threaten people, R.I.P Chids.

Medallion man from the old Travellers and Gate???

Sorry to hear about John, he was a couple of year older than me at school, big mates with Eddie Fowler.

Medallion man from the old Travellers and Gate???

Sorry to hear about John, he was a couple of year older than me at school, big mates with Eddie Fowler.

Didnt Eddie Fowler try his hand on the doors at The Magnet and ended up being nailed by Airey.