Sheffield follows Rotherham in Child Abuse allegations?

The 1400 were abused over a 16 year period, you are going off like it was a mass rape fest over a short period.

No, you're quite right. It was thousands of mass rape fests over a long period.

So, the scale of paedohpilia and child sex abuse and exploitation is even greater in Sheffield than it is in Rotherham and Oldham - sadly, I said I suspected this.

And, police officers were told to 'interview girls for an hour or two and then tell them there is not enough evidence'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2992624/South-Yorkshire-Police-accused-covering-widespread-sexual-abuse-Sheffield-scale-bigger-Rotherham.html

Edited by Mr Bloom

Thats ok then , i dont understand why people are taking it seriously. :roll:

I think some folk must come from communities where it would just be considered routine.

Edited by purdy

I think some folk must come from communities where it would just be considered routine.

It would seem so

What are you trying to insinuate?

---------- Post added 14-03-2015 at 21:52 ----------

spot on purdy couldnt have put it better myself,what a thing to say.

There have been several rapes where I am and at least one was a young school girl who got in a car with her friend and was subjected to a gang rape. Her gran was threatened with her life if she said anything. Another young woman was raped by a notorious mentally retarded or drunk pakistani who climbed a ladder into her bedroom. It wasn't reported as she knew she would not be taken seriously. This same guy later burnt a terraced house after a police raid which left the house unsecured thinking nothing of he families either side and now has a comfortable life with his wife and children.

Thats ok then , i dont understand why people are taking it seriously. :roll:

No, you're quite right. It was thousands of mass rape fests over a long period.

So, the scale of paedohpilia and child sex abuse and exploitation is even greater in Sheffield than it is in Rotherham and Oldham - sadly, I said I suspected this.

And, police officers were told to 'interview girls for an hour or two and then tell them there is not enough evidence'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2992624/South-Yorkshire-Police-accused-covering-widespread-sexual-abuse-Sheffield-scale-bigger-Rotherham.html

It would seem so

Listen, I have always said I don't agree with any noncing and what gets me is some only seem to care about the non white ones as I see it.

Now go take a running jump... :rant:

What are you trying to insinuate?

---------- Post added 14-03-2015 at 21:52 ----------

Listen, I have always said I don't agree with any noncing and what gets me is some only seem to care about the non white ones as I see it.

Now go take a running jump... :rant:

No YOU take a running jump - or withdraw your pathetic accusations and get your facts right - I've been posting on the Westminster peado thread and countless others where evil disgusting paedophiles have been abusing, raping, threatening, torturing, and murdering, young girls and boys and their families.

It is time people were brought to account of ALL ethnic backgrounds.

And while you're at it, if you ARE interested in justice for the victims, as you say, maybe you should not try and belittle what has happened to them in your posts.

Edited by Mr Bloom

No YOU take a running jump - or withdraw your pathetic accusations and get your facts right - I've been posting on the Westminster peado thread and countless others where evil disgusting paedophiles have been abusing, raping, threatening, torturing, and murdering, young girls and boys and their families.

It is time people were brought to account of ALL ethnic backgrounds.

What accusation is that then?

You and others only seem to post about non muslim peadophiles yet when non muslim ones are in the news none of you bother starting a thread about them, this is a correct accusation I'm making

The pathetic ones are you lot, Now go and jog on as I don't wish to converse with you. :rant:

Edited by mafya

You and others only seem to post about non white paedophiles yet when non muslim ones are in the news none of you bother starting a thread about them, this is a correct accusation I'm making

The pathetic ones are you lot, Now go and jog on as I don't wish to converse with you. :rant:

No, I bet you don't because you know you are wrong. Read my post above. Go the Westminster paedo thread.

Here's the link http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1071885

Have a look at the contributors. Have a look at the accused - they all look white to me.

Go through my history, you'll find loads I've started - where the evil doers are white.

Mafya, I agree with you more times than not in your posts and I can understand that you get sick of some types of poster that crop up on here, as the majority of people do. You make interesting and valuable contributions but I think belittling what happened is wrong, no matter who the perpetrators are - 1 case is too many.

Edited by Mr Bloom

You and others only seem to post about non white paedophiles yet when non muslim ones are in the news none of you bother starting a thread about them, this is a correct accusation I'm making

What colour are Muslims?

What colour are Muslims?

It was a typo smart arse that has now been corrected....

---------- Post added 14-03-2015 at 22:18 ----------

No, I bet you don't because you know you are wrong. Read my post above. Go the Westminster paedo thread.

How many threads about non muslim groomers in Rotherham have been started as a couple of non Muslim groomers have been sentenced like this one but no one started a thread about it did they? = http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/main-topics/general-news/rotherham-child-sex-offender-sees-lenient-sentence-doubled-1-6848598

What about these 4 from Rotherham here = http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/category/south-yorkshire/

Three are from this year, was I wrong?

Where are the threads on SF about these nonces?

Edited by mafya

It would be good if you could actually contribute some experience to the forum instead of slagging off those who are trying to have a meaningful discussion.

Well lets hope that all the groomers/Rapists in Rotherham/Sheffield are all brought to justice because by god there are a lot of them. People are rightly concerned because this is happening in their home town and why shouldn't they be. This thread needs to be kept alive because only by bringing it out into the open and talking about it will something be done, but alas I see it getting shut down because of the refusal to acknowledge what's going on by certain people.

It was a typo smart arse that has now been corrected....

---------- Post added 14-03-2015 at 22:18 ----------

How many threads about non muslim groomers in Rotherham have been started as a couple of non Muslim groomers have been sentenced like this one but no one started a thread about it did they? = http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/main-topics/general-news/rotherham-child-sex-offender-sees-lenient-sentence-doubled-1-6848598

What about these 4 from Rotherham here = http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/category/south-yorkshire/

Three are from this year, was I wrong?

Where are the threads on SF about these nonces?

Please read my update to my last post, mafya.

I have to go now, but will talk to you further on here - they are there - maybe not on the specific ones you mention, I don't have time to check at the moment - but I certainly have started threads about white paedophiles and posted on them in the past.

Edited by Mr Bloom