Sheffield follows Rotherham in Child Abuse allegations?

Do these not count or is it only the non white groomers that you are concerned about? = http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-29251006

http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/2015/01/19/david-burns-rotherham/

A nonce is a nonce regardless of race/ religion

Dont bring colour into this, we all know that it is Pakistani people who are predominantly grooming and Raping young girls from 11 - 16 years of age. on a industrial scale.

Dont bring colour into this, we all know that it is Pakistani people who are predominantly grooming and Raping young girls from 11 - 16 years of age. on a industrial scale.

You bought colour into it saying none have been prosecuted and it seems it's only the Pakistani nonces that bother you then whereas to me all nonces deserve punishment.....

The 1400 were abused over a 16 year period, you are going off like it was a mass rape fest over a short period.

Keep up

There have been no charges with regard to the Casey report, either officers or pedophiles.

Well no, the Casey report flagged up some matters requiring criminal investigation, which are now being investigated by the National Crime Agency as Operation Stovewood:

http://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/publications/483-operation-stovewood-summary-of-terms-of-reference-1/file

Keep up, the whole thing was kicked off by the 2010 prosecutions and convictions, and there have been other charges since then.

Keep up

There have been no charges with regard to the Casey report, either officers or pedophiles.

Do these not count or is it only the non white groomers that you are concerned about? = http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-29251006

http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/2015/01/19/david-burns-rotherham/

A nonce is a nonce regardless of race/ religion

---------- Post added 14-03-2015 at 08:57 ----------

Found a muslim one for you kidley = http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/2015/02/20/rassam-ali-sheffield/

You bought colour into it saying none have been prosecuted and it seems it's only the Pakistani nonces that bother you then whereas to me all nonces deserve punishment.....

The 1400 were abused over a 16 year period, you are going off like it was a mass rape fest over a short period.

You have a queer way of interpreting things when it suits you.

what are syp doin about it ,sweat f a by the looks of it ,same has theyve been doin in sheffield with the looks of things now comin out ,sickening.

what are syp doin about it ,sweat f a by the looks of it ,same has theyve been doin in sheffield with the looks of things now comin out ,sickening.

Same Police force scrapper, i have my own opinions why, if i am correct some police officers will go down for a very long time, along with the pedophiles

if your right i hope so myself ,but i carnt see it happenin ,youve only got to look at rochdale not one copper even repremanded never mind charged.

1400 people we raped over a 16 year period, probably multiple times, and were mass raped, by gangs of men.

The good thing is now all this has come out people will feel they have to do more to watch the children they care for. Any man, even women do these crimes, should all be prosecuted. My opinion is these people need arresting asap, and do all the investigations if police cover ups after. A lot of these people will go back to their own countries, if no arrests are made soon.

1400 people we raped over a 16 year period, probably multiple times, and were mass raped, by gangs of men.

The good thing is now all this has come out people will feel they have to do more to watch the children they care for. Any man, even women do these crimes, should all be prosecuted. My opinion is these people need arresting asap, and do all the investigations if police cover ups after. A lot of these people will go back to their own countries, if no arrests are made soon.

What a strange society and strange standards some folk have if they don't think the routine rape of 1400 girls on a regular basis in a town the size of Rotherham isn't a mass rape fest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mafya View Post

spot on purdy couldnt have put it better myself,what a thing to say.

There have been several rapes where I am and at least one was a young school girl who got in a car with her friend and was subjected to a gang rape. Her gran was threatened with her life if she said anything. Another young woman was raped by a notorious mentally retarded or drunk pakistani who climbed a ladder into her bedroom. It wasn't reported as she knew she would not be taken seriously. This same guy later burnt a terraced house after a police raid which left the house unsecured thinking nothing of he families either side and now has a comfortable life with his wife and children.

Thats ok then , i dont understand why people are taking it seriously. :roll: