Sheffield follows Rotherham in Child Abuse allegations?

Then you pull out a statistic of white offenders !!!!

I did. I quoted an article which I linked to, which stated,

Between 80-90% of child sex offenders are white men according to the CPS’ lead prosecutor on child sexual abuse, Nazir Afzal, although coverage of white grooming gangs has not made as many headlines as those involving Asians.

The real issue is we are not seeing the minorities being brought to justice, only ever hear of white men being prosecuted.

That's not true. The much-publicised grooming and abuse ring in Rotherham is a good example. There has been far more press coverage of abuse by Asians and other ethnic minorities than coverage of abuse by white people, although most abuse is carried out by white people.

That's not true. The much-publicised grooming and abuse ring in Rotherham is a good example. There has been far more press coverage of abuse by Asians and other ethnic minorities than coverage of abuse by white people, although most abuse is carried out by white people.
On the SYP page on FB most of the paedophile court cases recently have been white males.

The prostitution and trafficking CSE grooming gangs though are predominantly British Pakistanis, there's another three from Rotherham, all brothers, up in court in December.

Given the UK demograhics, the majority being white is what you'd expect. However, with the grooming gangs involved trafficking and prostitution 'asians' (for asian/read muslim) are heavily over represented in proportion to their numbers in the population.

On the SYP page on FB most of the paedophile court cases recently have been white males.

The prostitution and trafficking CSE grooming gangs though are predominantly British Pakistanis, there's another three from Rotherham, all brothers, up in court in December.

Given the UK demograhics, the majority being white is what you'd expect. However, with the grooming gangs involved trafficking and prostitution 'asians' (for asian/read muslim) are heavily over represented in proportion to their numbers in the population.

That's really interesting.

Could you give me a link to your sources, please? I'd like to see the statistics for myself. Thanks.

Could you give me a link to your sources, please? I'd like to see the statistics for myself. Thanks.

I bet the white peados didn't get away with it for 16 years thou because the police were to afraid of upsetting "white folk":suspect:

This case seems to setting a very frightening precedent where by the people at the top of the councils, police forces and Labour party are as much to blame as the actual perpetrators but will escape into the shadows with their huge pay offs (following huge salaries) and will never face justice.

Jackie Drayton seems to be keeping a low profile. How are councillors judged to be qualified for their position and are checks carried out for their suitability for the role?

When you create a public sector in which the worst accusation is that someone is a racist, this is what you get. Those committing the offences will doubtless scream "racism" when confronted. Who in the public sector wants to be called a racist? It can kill a career.
Isn't it quite sad though that we live in a culture whereby it's accepted that one's career is put before the welfare of vulnerable children?

Isn't there a place just off High Street where children can go for help? I remember walking down one of those lanes between High St and Norfolk St and seeing a large building with a notice advertising it was where children could go and seek help. Or is it not there any more?

(Apologies if it has been mentioned previously, I haven't read every post)

Isn't there a place just off High Street where children can go for help? I remember walking down one of those lanes between High St and Norfolk St and seeing a large building with a notice advertising it was where children could go and seek help. Or is it not there any more?

(Apologies if it has been mentioned previously, I haven't read every post)

I think there is but I'm not sure if it is still open

It's only 'really interesting' if you have no humane feelings or empathy for the victims. For most of us, it's a moral disgrace and an outrage, whoever's doing it.

But to satisfy your 'interest', just type CSE into your browser bar and see what comes up. If you're only interested in Rotherham, also read the Jay Report and check on the local demographic? There's plenty of info out there on the national picture.

I agree with everything that has been said about prosecuting the child predators to the fullest extent of the law, without any "Political correctness" relative to who has committed the crime and why. Two things that I would add:

1) where are the parents when 12 and 13 year old girls are out by themselves at all times with no controls ? They are part of the problem. First thing that needs to happen is that cities/social services should provide some kind of formal gratis training/education to parents.

Curfews might need to be imposed with police support.

2) if the convicted people are immigrants from foreign countries, then if not in place already, the country needs laws that would deport them when their sentence is finished. Or alternatively, deport them immediately if the recipient country agrees to take them and keep the sentence in force

Sheffield Council & Mayor could take the lead and hold discussions with the police, members of the public, and Social services etc, to determine direction they collectively want to go, and steps to be taken, to eradicate this problem. But positive steps would have to be first taken by the council !!!

I agree with everything that has been said about prosecuting the child predators to the fullest extent of the law, without any "Political correctness" relative to who has committed the crime and why. Two things that I would add:

1) where are the parents when 12 and 13 year old girls are out by themselves at all times with no controls ? They are part of the problem. First thing that needs to happen is that cities/social services should provide some kind of formal gratis training/education to parents.

Curfews might need to be imposed with police support.

2) if the convicted people are immigrants from foreign countries, then if not in place already, the country needs laws that would deport them when their sentence is finished. Or alternatively, deport them immediately if the recipient country agrees to take them and keep the sentence in force

Sheffield Council & Mayor could take the lead and hold discussions with the police, members of the public, and Social services etc, to determine direction they collectively want to go, and steps to be taken, to eradicate this problem. But positive steps would have to be first taken by the council !!!

firstly

the majority of the abused girls was in care, i do know they was reported to the police, the police did nothing.

secondly the jay report say that the majority of abusers where english born asians.

If the abused girls were in care, how did the attackers get access to them ? If in fact the police "Did nothing" when the evidence was clear, then that is where the city councilors should become involved in the issue. This issue is a scandal and so called "protectors" as well as the perpetrators must be held to account.

I have not seen the Jay report. Even so, if there are foreign born criminals amongst the pedophiles, they should be shown the exit. As for the balance, the stats that I have seen on serious crime show that pedophiles have a very high level of recidivism. So prosecute them, and long sentences with no early opportunity to leave custody