Sheffield follows Rotherham in Child Abuse allegations?

NO NO NO mafya, ALL the enquirers into pedophilia/rape/and abuse of young children, in such places as Rotherham state, it was done by predominately Pakistani men. Don't shoot the messenger mafya

I have not made any inquiries into this, and made no reports about it. i quote reports by a very eminent professor, who spent i think four years investigating these matters.

Accept this is fact and we may get some where, as for as better relations

Try understanding the context of my reply, Who is denying that the majority were Pakistani?

Stop trying to twist what I'm saying or even better read and understand my posts before typing.

Bloom said no one mentioned muslims on this thread apart from me and I said you said Pakistani men which we all know are muslims unless you get the odd non Muslim ones.

Read and understand before jumping in with your twisting eh!

---------- Post added 15-03-2015 at 09:30 ----------

What accusation is that then?

You and others only seem to post about non muslim peadophiles yet when non muslim ones are in the news none of you bother starting a thread about them, this is a correct accusation I'm making

The pathetic ones are you lot, Now go and jog on as I don't wish to converse with you. :rant:

This is the point I'm making Kidley.

Edited by mafya

you no the score mayfa ,it comes accross on ere that you dont like the truth.

What accusation is that then?

You and others only seem to post about non muslim peadophiles yet when non muslim ones are in the news none of you bother starting a thread about them, this is a correct accusation I'm making

The pathetic ones are you lot, Now go and jog on as I don't wish to converse with you. :rant:

if it bothers you that much mafya next time theres one start a thread about it :roll:

if it bothers you that much mafya next time theres one start a thread about it :roll:

Go fun yourself as that car advert says. :rolleyes:

Come on give the lad a break. As he says we only know of the 1400 girls who have come forward to say that they were repeatedly raped by Pakistani men in Rotherham. 9 out of 10 girls grew up there without being raped at all.

Come on give the lad a break. As he says we only know of the 1400 girls who have come forward to say that they were repeatedly raped by Pakistani men in Rotherham. 9 out of 10 girls grew up there without being raped at all.

We don't know that. We only know that the Jay report speaks of at least 1400 girls, subsequent estimates have put that at much higher.

---------- Post added 15-03-2015 at 18:28 ----------

The point is that when it is non ethnic/muslim in the news it doesn't even merit a thread or mention on SF.

But they do.

I think the reason why there is more threads started about Rotherham ones is that the forum keeps closing them, so more are started, as people rightly want to discuss this. If the forum had left the original thread running and allowed it to be a megathread, then we wouldn't have all these threads popping up time and time again.

That coupled with the fact that it is very close to home to us, even closer now we know this has being going on on an even larger scale in Sheffield, it is of course going to be a hot topic. Just like the Hillsborough Disaster is discussed more in Sheffield and Liverpool than anywhere else in the country.

The other thing is the scale of the abuse, the number of victims. I can only compare the scale with something like that vile Jimmy Saville. Look at all the attention the Saville scandal has got in the media and elsewhere - far more even than the Rotherham scandal, and he's not even here any more, so we can't prosecute him and see the victims are going to get justice, sadly, just like many peadophile victims of the white establishment.

---------- Post added 15-03-2015 at 18:35 ----------

That report is strange. It gives the name and address of Chris Wheatley but does not give the name and addresses of the others. It does not give us very much information.

Is that the best you can do? Kidley says its predominantly Pakistani men which we all know are muslims. :hihi:

The point is that when it is non ethnic/muslim in the news it doesn't even merit a thread or mention on SF.

theres been one charged with intimidating witneses to do with cse hes white aged 21 from hackenthorpe .probabley more to do with the peace gardens scum,as if its the same person who i think it is ,hes a lowlife who loiters around the city centre.but were not hearing nothing about the hundreds of nonces they no about in rotherham even gettin arrested never mind charged.it would be good if somebody started a online petition up to let the authorites no how everyday people feel about this.

---------- Post added 15-03-2015 at 08:58 ----------

the one whoes been charged with the above is on the bbc news site under yorkshire ,but i dont no how to put it up ere

yes thats the one.

---------- Post added 15-03-2015 at 20:38 ----------

[/color]

We don't know that. We only know that the Jay report speaks of at least 1400 girls, subsequent estimates have put that at much higher.

---------- Post added 15-03-2015 at 18:28 ----------

But they do.

I think the reason why there is more threads started about Rotherham ones is that the forum keeps closing them, so more are started, as people rightly want to discuss this. If the forum had left the original thread running and allowed it to be a megathread, then we wouldn't have all these threads popping up time and time again.

That coupled with the fact that it is very close to home to us, even closer now we know this has being going on on an even larger scale in Sheffield, it is of course going to be a hot topic. Just like the Hillsborough Disaster is discussed more in Sheffield and Liverpool than anywhere else in the country.

The other thing is the scale of the abuse, the number of victims. I can only compare the scale with something like that vile Jimmy Saville. Look at all the attention the Saville scandal has got in the media and elsewhere - far more even than the Rotherham scandal, and he's not even here any more, so we can't prosecute him and see the victims are going to get justice, sadly, just like many peadophile victims of the white establishment.

---------- Post added 15-03-2015 at 18:35 ----------

That report is strange. It gives the name and address of Chris Wheatley but does not give the name and addresses of the others. It does not give us very much information.

Mr Bloom the post is in answer to the above post

Edited by kidley

I thought this thread was 'Sheffield follows Rotherham in child abuse allegations?

To me that's saying that they've found similar circumstances in Sheffield to what has been written in the report by Alexis Jay about what was happening in Rotherham - i.e. the grooming and sexual abuse of hundreds of mainly white girls by mainly Pakistani men, which was systematically dismissed by the police, social services and council members because they were all frightened of losing their jobs for being labelled Racist.

Having followed this thread as far as Mafyas' thread 14/03/15 and looking at his link I took some time out to think and look further.

What I found was Mrs Mays' statement that 'child sex abuse is woven in to the very fabric of our society'. The only time she mentions Rotherham is in the fact that Professor Jay will be on the investigating team.

Her words intimated to me exactly what Mafyas' link unintentionally proved to me.

Take a look at his link http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/2015/01/rns-rotherham/ and see if you see what I see. Then think about the high profile cases that have dominated the news for months now.

Can you see the connection?

its come out in the west midlands now,birmingham news paper.another shoching report that got ignored 20yrs ago and didnt get published because of the race issue again.500 victims identified in 2014 main perpertrators of street grooming pakistani men ,main perppertrators of online grooming white middle aged men.

...I suppose it was inevitable that such a story would break in Sheffield, just down the road from Rotherham, and at least for Rotherham, it is one of the first places where the matter was brought out into the open, and hopefully how Rotherham handles the issue, will be seen as a precedent for all the rest of the country to follow.
I would advise anyone to read Danny Lockwood's book "The Islamic Republic of Dewsbury". You can get it online, it will open your eyes as to what's happening in this country.

I would advise anyone to read Danny Lockwood's book "The Islamic Republic of Dewsbury". You can get it online, it will open your eyes as to what's happening in this country.

Does it highlight errors and corruption within the ranks of SYP the council Social services and other bodies who are there to protect the vulnerable or does it just focus on Muslims?