Broadfield Business Park

Any idea what the new building will be in the business park between Abbeydale Road and Chesterfield Road? The site has been boarded off in the past couple of days. It's one of the last plots on the park to be filled after the Hardy Pick opened so hopefully it's something leisure-based too to create a bit of a mix.

i was looking the other day and presumed it was going to be a garden or carpark as they were laying hardcore, but no foundations. anyway, i would also be interested in knowing :)

It's going to be a bathroom showroom.

It's going to be a bathroom showroom.

Oh really? How do you know that?

While I'm at it - any idea what the old Taste Buds cafe unit on Chesterfield Road opposite B and M is going to be? Work has been going on there for weeks but no sign of what it will be.

Oh really? How do you know that?

While I'm at it - any idea what the old Taste Buds cafe unit on Chesterfield Road opposite B and M is going to be? Work has been going on there for weeks but no sign of what it will be.

Have you got a vetted interest?

Or are you just very nosey!

Have you got a vetted interest?

Or are you just very nosey!

Eh? I'm just a local interested in new businesses opening in the area. What's wrong with that?

its a car park for those using the mosque;)

It will hopefully keep the pavements in the surrounding area free to walk.

(that's not a pop at those attending the mosque, it's a pop at the biased police and traffic wardens)

A car park? That's disappointing.
just in case ... I wasn't being serious

It's going to be a kitchen workshop and sales unit for these guys http://www.myfathersheart.com/

I know that by looking at the Sheffield planning portal. There are visualisations of the building. Its being designed by Coda architects of Devonshire st notoriety.

It's going to be a kitchen workshop and sales unit for these guys http://www.myfathersheart.com/

I know that by looking at the Sheffield planning portal. There are visualisations of the building. Its being designed by Coda architects of Devonshire st notoriety.

Thank you :) That's really helpful!