How annoying is the iPhone update I've just installed (after nagging)

PeteMorris

The worst thing that Apple ever did was move podcasts out of the Music app and into their useless Podcast app.

What was a very good tool to update podcasts, create favourites and playlists then became impossible. I've simply given up listening to podcasts now, which is a damn shame because I used to a lot.

When did you last use the podcast app? I agree, it was terrible and completely useless when they first put it into its own app but it's been updated a few times since then and is actually decent to use now.

Completely agree with the OP, I have a 'folder' on my phone now labelled 'Useless' that I've put this and other apps into that I can't delete. Keeps them out of the way... :rolleyes:

Is this possible with a Samsung S4?

I am fed up with a screen full of junk and apps I don't use.

Completely agree with the OP, I have a 'folder' on my phone now labelled 'Useless' that I've put this and other apps into that I can't delete. Keeps them out of the way... :rolleyes:

I know this seems really stupid...How do you create a folder?...I've fiddled around with my phone last night, and couldn't find out how to do it.

I even asked Siri and got directions for how to create a folder on a PC...Really useful...Not...

I know this seems really stupid...How do you create a folder?...I've fiddled around with my phone last night, and couldn't find out how to do it.

I even asked Siri and got directions for how to create a folder on a PC...Really useful...Not...

Just slide one app over another - the phone will automatically 'create' and name the folder - you can rename it what ever you like.

Just slide one app over another - the phone will automatically 'create' and name the folder - you can rename it what ever you like.

Ah....I knew it had to be something spectacularly simple...I was looking for something a bit more complicated...

Thank you....

I don't know if 'folder' is the right word on an iPhone, could be 'group' but you get my meaning! :hihi:

Touch an app and keep your finger there till they start wobbling, then drag that app on top of another you want in the same collection. Release and it'll create a group.

Looks like RollingJ beat me to it! :thumbsup:

I don't know if 'folder' is the right word on an iPhone, could be 'group' but you get my meaning! :hihi:

Touch an app and keep your finger there till they start wobbling, then drag that app on top of another you want in the same collection. Release and it'll create a group.

Looks like RollingJ beat me to it! :thumbsup:

Thank you anyway Bottletop and Kidneystone :)