Scunthorpe vs Blades 14/3/15

Scunny 1-0, Bishop after 37... we certainly don't want to make it a comfortable run in, it seems!

Equaliser by Freeman

---------- Post added 14-03-2015 at 15:57 ----------

1 - 1 half time

Dingles,Bantams and Posh all winning,if scores stay the same SU need to get a win.

Dingles,Bantams and Posh all winning,if scores stay the same SU need to get a win.

They sure do?.

Which one by the way?.

They sure do?.

Which one by the way?.

I would say your lot though the other lot could do with a win too.

I would say your lot though the other lot could do with a win too.

There's only one 100% fact about this games outcome, SUFC will not lose.

Looks like SUFC are all over SUFC.:hihi:

Well the first half was typical Blades, we dominated possession , created little and allowed the opposition to score from a set piece with their first attack, Frustrating doesn't come close.

Second half we were poor and Scunny should have won it when Turner threw the ball in to his own net; cheers ref.

At the moment the team don't deserve the backing they are getting from the crowd- a sell out again and 90min singing from the die hards.

I'm a bit like a few Owls fans at the moment , i just want the season to end. Hate the play offs, a 7th placed finish would do me :mad:

Well the first half was typical Blades, we dominated possession , created little and allowed the opposition to score from a set piece with their first attack, Frustrating doesn't come close.

Second half we were poor and Scunny should have won it when Turner threw the ball in to his own net; cheers ref.

At the moment the team don't deserve the backing they are getting from the crowd- a sell out again and 90min singing from the die hards.

I'm a bit like a few Owls fans at the moment , i just want the season to end. Hate the play offs, a 7th placed finish would do me :mad:

7th place and another season in the tin pot league Atti really ???

Looks like the divison going to be even stronger next season with Millwall, Blackpool and Wigan coming down :o

7th place and another season in the tin pot league Atti really ???

Looks like the divison going to be even stronger next season with Millwall, Blackpool and Wigan coming down :o

I just don't think we're playing well enough at the moment cb, i'd rather be spared the heartbreak and i wouldn't want you wasting more of your money on the trip over ;)

As for next season, well Millwall and Blackpool look to be in terminal decline to me and i reckon wigan might just get away with it.

We've got to come good one year surely.Tin pot champions and you can fly over for the promotion party ;)

I just don't think we're playing well enough at the moment cb, i'd rather be spared the heartbreak and i wouldn't want you wasting more of your money on the trip over ;)

As for next season, well Millwall and Blackpool look to be in terminal decline to me and i reckon wigan might just get away with it.

We've got to come good one year surely.Tin pot champions and you can fly over for the promotion party ;)

Well haven't booked any holiday time at work yet Atti I am waiting to see how we end up at the end of the season even though Cuba is calling my name again :hihi::hihi:

Going to waste my money if we make the final again pal , Its what we do :hihi:

Got some good pals and family I can see anyways win or lose and some business to take care of in the UK , So wouldn't be a totally wasted trip unless my pal the G is off galavanting to some far off place and me and his nephew miss him.

I STILL THINK WE WILL MAKE THE PLAY-OFFS Mate :)

Well haven't booked any holiday time at work yet Atti I am waiting to see how we end up at the end of the season even though Cuba is calling my name again :hihi::hihi:

Going to waste my money if we make the final again pal , Its what we do :hihi:

Got some good pals and family I can see anyways win or lose and some business to take care of in the UK , So wouldn't be a totally wasted trip unless my pal the G is off galavanting to some far off place and me and his nephew miss him.

I STILL THINK WE WILL MAKE THE PLAY-OFFS Mate :)

I am sure I can re-jig things to make sure I am in the UK pal