Calling all heeley residents!

There is a "pop-up" cafe event taking place on Thursday 12th March at the Heeley Institute Community Centre from 10 am - 12 noon.

The event aims to bring the community together, with free teas, coffees and biscuits and plenty of friendly chat in a comfortable cafe environment.

Everything is free, and there may well be people from outside the area who just want to meet people and get to know it a little better!

Flyers have been distributed around the area, and if you would like to come along, you would be more than welcome :thumbsup:

There will be a number of similar "pop-up" events happening all over the city, so for more details, please come along on Thursday or pm me.

Our communities are worth investing in! I look forward to seeing you there!

Hi there....can you tell me where this is please? it sounds a lovely idea!

Hi there! Here is a link to directions, its very close by to the farm if you know where that is? It would be great to see you there if you can make it ;) Free tea, coffee and biscuits and hopefully a chance to meet some nice people and have a chat!

This is a link to a map.

If you have any further questions then please don't hesitate to contact me. Hope to see you Thursday!

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Heeley+Institute/@53.360625,-1.46864,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x558d9e6161bc5d2a