Wednesday v Fulham

No I am not in a nasty mood castleboy. I find that petty little gangs. who keep MOANING and having a go to get rid of someone they don't like, annoying, but you haven't put me in a nasty mood - I wouldn't let you do that to me. :)

No I am not in a nasty mood castleboy. I find that petty little gangs. who keep MOANING and having a go to get rid of someone they don't like, annoying, but you haven't put me in a nasty mood - I wouldn't let you do that to me. :)

That's very nice of you to say I have not put you in a nasty mood ,

and i wouldn't ever dream of doing so, you know very well I wouldn't.:) Owl.

No I don't actually.

I am going to be very careful on here in future - not everyone is who they say they are - or appear to be - lots hide behind keyboards - which is fair enough, but there's no need for being nasty and spiteful - I don't like it. Not going to pretend I do.

A little rest for me is in order methinks. Before I invite one from the mods :)

A very poor game this,we looked so negative against a side low on confidence,why we didnt just go for them from the off il never know,but its caution first with us.

Lees never won a single header and mcguire had an equally bad day,may despite his goal missed 2 other chances and fulhams goal was a lesson in playing to the whistle,the whole side switched off waiting for a whistle?Dont think ive ever seen an enthralling game v fulham and todays was one of the most forgetable.Roll on the end of the season.

Hi everyone,

I don't post on here very often but I often look at the other posts but after going to the game at Hillsborough on Saturday, I thought I would post and see other peoples views!

I don't go very often, In fact I've only been a few times this season. I can't afford it on a regular basis so I just have to go when I can.

The main thing I noticed was how negative everyone around me were. there were 2 old blokes a couple rows back shouting 'F*****G Useless' after 2 minutes of play! - The guy sat next to me who took his little lad and slated every one of the players for 90 minutes. The woman sat behind me who was constantly screaming at the players to 'Get a F*****G move on' as well as other useful comments such as 'Run you F*****G W****R'

It wasn't an entertaining game at all, The pitch was terrible and it made it hard to get the ball around quicker as it bobbled so much but I thought we played some nice stuff at times. Fulham weren't much of a threat for most of the game and our defence looked comfortable. I personally thought a free kick should have been given against the player who went down. If it's not a Penalty then surely he dived? if he dived then surely it's a free kick for simulation? - Anyway that doesn't avoid the point that you always play to the whistle and that's a mistake that we should learn from.

On a few occasions we had players attacking down the wing but they had no support, when they turn to go back and start an attack again, they get booed for going backwards. Is it not more sensible to go back, and attack again as a team? rather than trying to take it all the way yourself? - Why do fans boo at this? - We were maintaining possession and the players have to put up with fans Booing because we had no options up front so decide to start again.

I think the negativity needs to go, I know this post won't do that, It's just a way for me to voice my opinion but whilst there are 20,000 people booing you, don't you think you would find it off putting? especially when you have possession of the ball and aren't doing that much wrong? - People need to understand the pitch is having a big impact on games. the amount of times the ball was switched and the players have to wait for the bounce rather than attacking it as they don't know where it's going to bobble to!

We are in a much better position than last year and I think we need to start being much more positive and getting behind the team rather than getting on their backs!

UTO

Hi everyone,

I don't post on here very often but I often look at the other posts but after going to the game at Hillsborough on Saturday, I thought I would post and see other peoples views!

I don't go very often, In fact I've only been a few times this season. I can't afford it on a regular basis so I just have to go when I can.

The main thing I noticed was how negative everyone around me were. there were 2 old blokes a couple rows back shouting 'F*****G Useless' after 2 minutes of play! - The guy sat next to me who took his little lad and slated every one of the players for 90 minutes. The woman sat behind me who was constantly screaming at the players to 'Get a F*****G move on' as well as other useful comments such as 'Run you F*****G W****R'

It wasn't an entertaining game at all, The pitch was terrible and it made it hard to get the ball around quicker as it bobbled so much but I thought we played some nice stuff at times. Fulham weren't much of a threat for most of the game and our defence looked comfortable. I personally thought a free kick should have been given against the player who went down. If it's not a Penalty then surely he dived? if he dived then surely it's a free kick for simulation? - Anyway that doesn't avoid the point that you always play to the whistle and that's a mistake that we should learn from.

On a few occasions we had players attacking down the wing but they had no support, when they turn to go back and start an attack again, they get booed for going backwards. Is it not more sensible to go back, and attack again as a team? rather than trying to take it all the way yourself? - Why do fans boo at this? - We were maintaining possession and the players have to put up with fans Booing because we had no options up front so decide to start again.

I think the negativity needs to go, I know this post won't do that, It's just a way for me to voice my opinion but whilst there are 20,000 people booing you, don't you think you would find it off putting? especially when you have possession of the ball and aren't doing that much wrong? - People need to understand the pitch is having a big impact on games. the amount of times the ball was switched and the players have to wait for the bounce rather than attacking it as they don't know where it's going to bobble to!

We are in a much better position than last year and I think we need to start being much more positive and getting behind the team rather than getting on their backs!

UTO

Top post, especially about the negativity some fans have. It's the same when I've been on the kop, having a go at players for things that can't be helped.

Got to be beating teams like Fulham at home though , 2 points dropped and from a winning position.

Got to be beating teams like Fulham at home though , 2 points dropped and from a winning position.

Definately but how many times have we said this about either Sheffield team. Even winning doesn't stop the moaners though

Got to? This is the first season in a while that points haven't been needed at this stage. Doesn't make for a very exciting season but at least we know which division we'll be in next August and can start planning for it. :)

Got to? This is the first season in a while that points haven't been needed at this stage. Doesn't make for a very exciting season but at least we know which division we'll be in next August and can start planning for it. :)

True enough jim,but to be honest it feels great knowing we are safe with nine games to go.:)

True enough jim,but to be honest it feels great knowing we are safe with nine games to go.:)

Can't remember that happening for some time,we're easily pleased arn't we.:D