Dip and Strip Service for Oak Kitchen Dresser and Doors

As titled I would like to take off my cupboard doors, end panels etc and have them dip and stripped so I can varnish them lighter. There are lots of threads on here but no solid info since 2009 really. Has anyone had this done or knows of a place to have it done? I can find one in Leeds on Yell but I would ideally like this local

T.H Goode on Abbeydale Road does dip & Strip, but it might not be suitable for varnish.

Strip the Willow, just a few doors down, will do it by hand if you can't find a dip & strip place which can do varnish.

Thanks for that _ I had not considered varnish stripping might be different thing

Thanks for that _ I had not considered varnish stripping might be different thing

Varnish is waterproof Most strippers use caustic soda suspended in water. The caustic soda attacks the oil in old paint so most dip and strip services are no good for you

Many years ago a man at the antiques emporium on Broadfield Road had an expensive system for stripping furniture. It basically sprayed a Nitromors like substance over a stainless bath. It could strip varnish and could even strip plywood without major damage. Unfortunately I can only remember the name that he was called by other dealers which can't be repeated here. It might well be helpfull to ask around the Broadfield Road emporiums to see if it's still in existence