In clough we do not trust

Three home games in a row, things could get very ugly with upwards of 18k calling for his head.

Port Vale,Scunny and Crewe,how many point do you want from these,looking at the teams I reckon 9 isn't out of the question.

Port Vale,Scunny and Crewe,how many point do you want from these,looking at the teams I reckon 9 isn't out of the question.

We need 9 UKD , Negative Nige would be happy with 3 but still saying nothing but the play-offs for us.

Barnsley at home to Preston :D

We need 9 UKD , Negative Nige would be happy with 3 but still saying nothing but the play-offs for us.

Barnsley at home to Preston :D

Barnsley at home to Preston ,this game will show just how far Barnsley have come

under Lee Johnson . On current form it looks like Preston will take the 2nd automatic. Owl.

Sounds like the natives are restless on P & G. No plan B, dull, boring football, Manager doesn't know what he's doing & clough out :hihi:

Beware the Tykes! #mindthegap2thesequal

Repeat as before :hihi:

& the natives were restless after todays result , Booooos ringing out at the lane:hihi:

Listened to NC on P&G and think he is beginning to sound like Dave Jones towards the end of his reign bad luck and everybody else's fault. I am told that you dominate possession but it is all in your own half this makes it easy for the opposition who just sit back and wait for the right time to strike. I think he has lost the changing room or his players are too frightened to gamble.

utd seem to keep sacking managers who seem (to me anyway) of doing a half decent job, wilson and colin (did they sack him) spring to mind, now clough, who's got you in a play off place appears to be the next

utd seem to keep sacking managers who seem (to me anyway) of doing a half decent job, wilson and colin (did they sack him) spring to mind, now clough, who's got you in a play off place appears to be the next

GV It is the third division.

One shot hit the score board! One man said on P&G

& the natives were restless after todays result , Booooos ringing out at the lane:hihi:

Oh mister Cloughie what yer gunna do

Yer lost to Fleetwood --------now yuv gone an lost to Crewe. :o. Owl.

One shot hit the score board! One man said on P&G

What scoreboard, the one on the pavillion?