Woman mugged in Hillsborough

i no the ladys daughter in question , she is ok but very shuck up as you can imagine this was a very violent unprovoked attack , this scumbag needs finding and bringin to justice , noone deserves to go through wat her family are going through , anyone with any infirmation please contact the police immediately , he needs catching bfre he does it again , thankyou for all asking after the lady , x

Very glad to hear she's ok.

Costa have given the police access to the CCTV yes. Am just in there now.

There's a lady on facebook appealing for her mums rose gold chain. Apparently she was mugged in Hillsborough yesterday. I presume this is one of the two ladies mentioned in this thread. XX

I've seen that aswell Bethsmummy. I assumed she was the lady that the OP saw being attacked. the lady's rose gold necklace (with a normal gold fastener) was stolen. It's very sentimental and she really would like it back :(

hi yes its the same person appealing on fb . my friend , its her mums chain very sentimental value , ope she gets it bc an the scum get caught

Yes the lady with the chain was mugged on taplin road just after 2 yesterday description same as previous baseball cap. Apparantely was caught on camera outside cash converters earlier. Hope they catch the scumbag or someone else catches up with him. Hope all victims ok.

I can clarify that the lady in question that was mugged outside Costa is shook up (obviously) has the battle scars but being a Sheffielder has returned to work today (and no she isn't on a zero hours contract).

He stole a necklace from around her neck and tried to pull out her ear rings too.

You can imagine the shock and pain that all this has caused.

I hope they catch this scumbag ASAP.

How shocking !

I have just moved to middlewood road and I really am quite worried.

How can no one of stopped to help her! Fair enough dont be a hero and chase after the vile excuse of a human as they are not worth it, as you never know if they have a gun / knife etc but not to help the lady! Disgraceful!

Have we found out if she is ok? Have Costa volunteered to provide the CCTV footage?

xx

You have really answered your own question its probably needed a group of people to re-act, the main thing is to look after the poor woman and let the police do the rest, its a hard decision not to intervene but safety comes first unless your really confident you can handle the scrote

Not just S6, the world is becoming a vile, horrible place

Not true. Violent crime in this country and worldwide has steadily been declining for 20 years now. It's at the lowest level since pre-industrial times.

---------- Post added 05-03-2015 at 21:43 ----------

Please dont be worried, Its a horrible thing thats happened but not my experience of Hillsborough at all, lived here for over five years now and never seen many problems.

Hope the lady makes a speedy recovery and the (deleted) gets caught!

Yeah - it will just be an isolated desperate junkie wandered down from Parson Cross or Southey.

Not true. Violent crime in this country and worldwide has steadily been declining for 20 years now. It's at the lowest level since pre-industrial times.

---------- Post added 05-03-2015 at 21:43 ----------

Yeah - it will just be an isolated desperate junkie wandered down from Parson Cross or Southey.

Are you saying there are no junkies living in Hillsborough?

---------- Post added 05-03-2015 at 21:54 ----------

My mates daughter who lives on Hawthorne road was walking home tonight at about 6-30 pm and at the subway accross from the hillsborough tap some lads chucked a lucozade bottle at her for no reason.

Are you saying there are no junkies living in Hillsborough?

Depends if you count Winn Gardens as Hillsborough.

But Hillsborough is almost entirely privately owned housing, so people who function well enough in society to be able to support themselves.