Men's Hair Colours

I have very short dark brown hair and was thinking about having it coloured / dyed but am sceptical

I had it done in my younger days bleach blond and looked like a Romanian football team

Apart from being bright enough to illuminate Batman's bat cave at midnight, it was hard to maintain

I bought all sorts of serums and concoctions so maintain the colour but just stuck with shampoo / conditioner

But the whole point of the thread is, what's the most popular colours for men nowadays and what's the best method of doing it meaning dying / bleaching / highlighting / chucking paint on it?

When I was much younger, in the late 1980s, I had my hair burgundy streaked with a blond fringe :gag: Well it was the 80s!

To be honest, men dyeing their hair is not something that you see nowadays....Although some like to use 'Just for Men' to retain their natural colour & hide they grey hairs, though personally I quite like the 'silver fox' look ;)

When I was much younger, in the late 1980s, I had my hair burgundy streaked with a blond fringe :gag: Well it was the 80s!

To be honest, men dyeing their hair is not something that you see nowadays....Although some like to use 'Just for Men' to retain their natural colour & hide they grey hairs, though personally I quite like the 'silver fox' look ;)

Yeah, shame no-one ever says that about women's hair ... :(