Dating in Sheffield

So ladies and gentlemen, what's the score on finding love in't these parts?

I have lived in Sheffield all my life and had a rocky road in terms of relationships

I have seen Yates do a speed dating event and wonder whose been and what's the success rates?

I have only met people through work / social situations but have been single 7 years and luck is dead now

What on earth do you do at a speed dating event, what do you say, how does it work, it all seems rather odd

I do not mind meeting someone for fun and doing the huffle shuffle / hanky panky but at lightning speed, mmm...

I have lived in Sheffield all my life and had a rocky road in terms of relationships

I have seen Yates do a speed dating event and wonder whose been and what's the success rates?

I have only met people through work / social situations but have been single 7 years and luck is dead now

What on earth do you do at a speed dating event, what do you say, how does it work, it all seems rather odd

I do not mind meeting someone for fun and doing the huffle shuffle / hanky panky but at lightning speed, mmm...

Speed dating isnt for me and besides any women worth my salt wont be too impressed with an excess amount of speed so why start off on the wrong foot?

Yes it seems the whole premiss of speed dating is doing things fast, it must be full of quick women

I was going to go on a speed dating at Yates with my mate. However we are both 42 and the age group for us is 38-50. So i get planted with the oldies. hmmmmm :suspect::D

I'd be better off lying about my age as i don't look 42 ( i think) and going for the 26-37 category :thumbsup:

I was going to go on a speed dating at Yates with my mate. However we are both 42 and the age group for us is 38-50. So i get planted with the oldies. hmmmmm :suspect::D

I'd be better off lying about my age as i don't look 42 ( i think) and going for the 26-37 category :thumbsup:

You old cradle snatcher :hihi:

Speed dating no good if you stuuuuter:hihi:

Do mean stut-t-t-t-ter :hihi:

We have heard all this from you before when you posted under the username of BEDROCK :rolleyes:

huffle shuffle/hanky panky

BEDROCK...BED HED...BED HOP

Why does everyone assume I'm Bedrock?

huffle shuffle/hanky panky

BEDROCK...BED HED...BED HOP

:hihi::hihi::hihi: