Paintless Dent Removal (in Sheffield)

There are a number of websites offering this service for the Sheffield area, but despite filling in the forms and contact details for 3 (or maybe 4) none of them have called me back or got in touch...

Does anyone on the forum do this as a job? Has anyone used a local company and had a good result?

There are a number of websites offering this service for the Sheffield area, but despite filling in the forms and contact details for 3 (or maybe 4) none of them have called me back or got in touch...

Does anyone on the forum do this as a job? Has anyone used a local company and had a good result?

Just had a very quick look online and one firm charges £50-£80 for a 1" dent in the middle of a panel with easy access, in other words the simplest form of dent to repair.

I don't know if they do PDR (I strongly suspect they do, although they may not do it on (your-) site), but for anything bodywork-related, and as inconvenient as the location is for us, I swear by Dave.

I've had a fair bit of work done on the MX-5 by him over the years, and the man is an artist. A reliable (quote/timescales) and cheap one (relative to others, price/quality ratio), to boot.

We'd had a mobile one years ago, when the Mrs was suffering a bad bout of corneritis with the Subaru (3 corners scraped in 3 weeks :mad:) and they were utterly rubbish for match/quality. Wouldn't bother with mobiles again after that experience, just straight to Dave and a second quote for comparison (2nd always way over in my exp.), as I know what quality of service I'm getting.

Edited by L00b

Another vote for Deepcar Autobodies, it's definatley worth the trip out there.

Properly decent bodyshops are so rare, you really have to make the effort to find them.

Give me a ring on 07791271158. Ill explain how it all works and if you would like a demo on your car with a hand held tool, then youre welcome to come to my house and ill show you. The profesionals use a more wider range if tools and also charge alot more aswel. Thanks, lee

Yeah, I normally use Charlotte Motors at Heeley, but I'm being lazy, it's just a dented panel, so it should be possible to do a paintless repair and I don't fancy doing without the car for a few days.

I don't mind paying for it to be done properly, it's the convenience of the mobile service I was looking for.

But if the results aren't great then maybe I should just take it in like I normally do.

I would recommend Richard at Dent Medic.

07932 151991

He did a great job on my Mk2 Golf GTi's dents.

Rob at Dent Tech Dronfield, came out and removed 3 dents from my bonnet last week. Excellent work, cannot see the dents at all.

Must say I used Rob at Dent Tech a few years ago. Top job