Dem Blades v the Posh.

Tactically Nieve from clough again- why we opted to make the 3rd change when we were winning the game is beyond me!!! There was no need to chase the game.

He always wants us to play fast ball even when we are 1 nil up- its just idiotic, every other team would have just killed the game but he wants the keeper to knock it long as soon as he gets it- bloody sit on it for 10 seconds you moron!!!

Reed was to blame for the 1st goal- both brayford and freeman had him covered and he just drifts over and leaves his man alone on the edge of the area- the ball go's to him and then they score, the second was a missed clearence and he gets through on goal. I must say that kennedy looks a better bet than mceverly at the minute.

If we play like that again i don't think i want to be in the playoffs.

Edited by scottf

Poor excuse from Cloughie to blame Flinny's injury for a truly woefull performance.

On a different note, it was refreshing to see a ref who just let the game flow. Hardly noticed him all night, just how a ref should be.

2-1 Peterborough....

What a prediction Corks , I didn't see that one coming.

Great forecast, wonder what odds you could have got

for a correct score.United at home on a little unbeaten run

of about 5 games against a managerless Posh. :thumbsup: Owl.

Sssshhhh.

You'll wake Dem Blades up.

Quiet tonight, isn't it:D

Maybe they will tell us they have done with the section and be leaving us.

I doubt it though.:hihi::hihi:.

Edited by trav4

I left at 1-0, so I have no idea what yu guys are on about ;)

Got there for the second half, seems like the first half was a bore fest, second half not great.

Strange substation taking both strikers off, but negative nige strikes again.

Peterborough had nothing about them, yet we've gone and thrown away 3 points.

Even with Flynn hobbling (I think he should have left the field and go down to ten) we should have killed the game off.

Shocking result with everyone around us dropping points.

Saw the fantastic tribute to Shred on video , what a tribute it was and a real shame the football didn't match it.

Onwards and upwards and nice to see so many owls posting, please make sure you are around tonight / tomorrow if you get turned over at the RB tonight :D