Dem Blades v the Posh.

Absolutely shocking result, I wouldn't get too excited about those play offs after that scoreline.

United are nailed on for the Playoffs, its if they have enough to see them over the line!

Didn't see that coming, I'm sure I heard somewhere they had never scored at bramall lane aswell. I'm sure you've done enough to make the playoffs but Need to do better than that if they want to win it. Very poor result

Freezing night, dreadful game, United looked knackered, particularly in the 2nd half. Done did well with his goal, but taking him and McNulty off seemed to cause us to sit on the 1-0... Freeman had a golden chance to put Murphy away all alone, in front of goal about 30 yards out, and fluffed the easiest of passes.

Then two well taken but shockingly defended goals, as Peterborough steal it.

Turner looked nervous and could've done better on both goals...out of our lot, Done was busy as always, but most had a bad night.

United are nailed on for the Playoffs, its if they have enough to see them over the line!

That's what I was saying, five points thrown away in two games and if they play lie that in the play offs they've no chance.

That's what I was saying, five points thrown away in two games and if they play lie that in the play offs they've no chance.

Why did he take that kid off and,seemingly,sit on a 1-0 at home??

Keep the faith though pal, it might still come good.

Is it allowed to concede two late goals when you've got a £1.5m full back .... With a beard?

Is it allowed to concede two late goals when you've got a £1.5m full back .... With a beard?

By all accounts yon 'Beardy fella' isn't cutting the mustard as much this time!

Guest sibon

Sssshhhh.

You'll wake Dem Blades up.

Quiet tonight, isn't it:D

By all accounts yon 'Beardy fella' isn't cutting the mustard as much this time!

From what I've seen of him since his return he's played well, but there are always some people that will moan about a particular player, especially if he cost a lot... Same as young May.

A horrible result especially with the other results around us