Armed Police Darnall

So where's this Utopia that you live in lien1, that makes you look down your nose at others?

You do not have to live in a Utopia to know that Darnall is awful.

You just have to have experience of the place and an IQ of over 50.

It's a matter of personal choice I suppose.

I would not want to ever live or work in Darnall again and I most certainly would not want to bring up a family there.

Out of personal preference I would like to live an area that was as uncosmopolitan as possible, and I most certainly would not want to bring up a familiy in one of those cosmopolitan areas either.

Posts with masked swearing removed. Please refer to our forum rules before posting

i think you maybe seeing a few more police armed or not in darnal after fridays attacks and then at the weekend the church of darnal had an attempt to burn its cross down

Whats this about attacks on Friday, Anne?

Sorry, I just got that you meant the attacks in Paris....

Whats this about attacks on Friday, Anne?

Sorry, I just got that you meant the attacks in Paris....

no e at end of ann ty x

Which church was this, Ann, please? What happened? I can find no other info.

Which church was this, Ann, please? What happened? I can find no other info.

it was the Church of Christ hun...they were spotted by a passing moterist and it was reported...the police caught them in the act ..arrested and charged..sorry i havent any more information about the actual arsonists

Darnall is a good example of multi-cultural living; people from other lands trying to get a foothold and make a better life for themselves before moving on to more cosmopolitan areas. I would have no hesitation in living there.

Yes, just look how the relatively safe poor working class areas like Darnall, Page Hall, Burngreave, Lansdowne, have been vastly improved over the the last 30 years or so, by our new neighbours.

What next - 'I walked into a butcher's shop and there was a man in a white coat behind the counter with a very big knife in his hand' - anyone know what this man was doing?
Yeah coz, you know, armed police are always roaming around pointing guns at people, and we live in a society where you're not allowed to question what the authorities are doing.

i think you maybe seeing a few more police armed or not in darnal after fridays attacks and then at the weekend the church of darnal had an attempt to burn its cross down

Why resurrect an old thread when the topic is not related?

Do you have any proof of intent of raids, or rumor mongering?

Maybe you should start a thread about the Church incident instead of posting here?

Edited by S1 1DJ

Why resurrect an old thread when the topic is not related?

Do you have any proof of intent of raids, or rumor mongering?

where does it says raids ???