Commissioners take over Rotherham Council

The home helps,road sweepers, and school crossing wardens are the ones who are paying so as Pickles coherts can cash in on the Rotherham scandel.

Why did not the Government just sack the the Council and its officers and insist on a new local election while

barring the present incumbants from ever standing again.

Actually the scandal involes a council who allowed 1400 girls to be raped, then after the Jay Report failed to act. It isn't a scandal that someone is attempting to clean up the council. As far as I'm aware the commissioners have sacked the council in insisting that every seat on the council is re-elected. It is up to the electorate if they vote for the same chimps who let them down.

This is what comes of politically correct labour nutters putting the feelings of the Asian community before protection of vulnerable children, and you know what? Labour will still win the election in Rotherham.

The councillors and even the police, didn't want the inevitable grief from the UAF, Hope Not Hate and SWP etc etc. These deranged far left groups helped create a culture of silence and terror amongst people and organisations that needed to confront was going on.

Edited by Hots on

The councillors and even the police, didn't want the inevitable grief from the UAF, Hope Not Hate and SWP etc etc. These deranged far left groups helped create a culture of silence and terror amongst people and organisations that needed to confront was going on.

Thank goodness for the EDL and UKIP, who are the only people who respectively have the intelligence and the bravery to combat the CSE scandal.

What a disgrace, this is what comes of voting Labour.

Hardly. Who's to say another party wouldn't have got in to this mess in the same circumstances?

However for the Rotherham politicians and officers, the humiliation is now complete.

...and by the way there are agency officers/consultants in Sheffield getting about the same amount with nowhere near the same level of responsibility as the Rotherham crew so this is not a surprise. If they turn the place round it will be money well spent

Hardly. Who's to say another party wouldn't have got in to this mess in the same circumstances?

I think it is pretty clear that the council were frightened of upsetting the sensitivities of the asian community in Rotherham, and as a result turned a blind eye to the sexual abuse of 1400 underaged girls over more than a decade. That is certainly not something that UKIP would have done. Indeed I cannot imagine any other party except Respect that would have followed a policy like the council did in Rotherham.

I think it is pretty clear that the council were frightened of upsetting the sensitivities of the asian community in Rotherham, and as a result turned a blind eye to the sexual abuse of 1400 underaged girls over more than a decade. That is certainly not something that UKIP would have done.

Let's tackle your points in turn:

(1) The Pakistani community in Rotherham is just 8% of the population. Do you really think the council would upset the other 92% of the electorate just to appease the 8% ? No, me neither.

(2) The Police must take some of the blame too, since they also aware of the CSE problem, and did nothing to tackle the offenders.

(3) UKIP had a great opportunity to challenge the apathy of Rotherham councillors and the Police service when he visited the town to kick start UKIP's election campaign. Sadly, when faced with a dozen elderly placard-wielding protestors, Our Nige' ran away like a coward instead of debating the issue and hid behind the Police officers from the very same force that did nothing to prevent the abuse or arrest the CSE offenders.

So, what do you think UKIP would have done differently? I would love to know.

cllr akhtar , cllr hussain and cllr ali anyone who knows this lot will know where am coming from , more can be found on rotherham politics let the commissioners look into them .

So, are we going to see £800 a day appointments for SYP too?

---------- Post added 28-02-2015 at 18:41 ----------

cllr akhtar , cllr hussain and cllr ali anyone who knows this lot will know where am coming from , more can be found on rotherham politics let the commissioners look into them .

Is that their job though, or is it to run the council?

The home helps,road sweepers, and school crossing wardens are the ones who are paying so as Pickles coherts can cash in on the Rotherham scandel.

Why did not the Government just sack the the Council and its officers and insist on a new local election while

If they had done that then identikit Labour clones would have taken their place. The entire council needs rebuilding and you can only do that by bringing in outsiders.

This not something specific to those that have been replaced. Its been ongoing for 15 years.

Let's tackle your points in turn:

(1) The Pakistani community in Rotherham is just 8% of the population. Do you really think the council would upset the other 92% of the electorate just to appease the 8% ? No, me neither.

Yes. Yes they would and did. The 92% are it seems an easy to ignore silent majority. Same old story really.

(2) The Police must take some of the blame too, since they also aware of the CSE problem, and did nothing to tackle the offenders.

True, of course, and for same reasons as above.

(3) UKIP had a great opportunity to challenge the apathy of Rotherham councillors and the Police service when he visited the town to kick start UKIP's election campaign. Sadly, when faced with a dozen elderly placard-wielding protestors, Our Nige' ran away like a coward instead of debating the issue and hid behind the Police officers from the very same force that did nothing to prevent the abuse or arrest the CSE offenders.

So, what do you think UKIP would have done differently? I would love to know. [/color][/color][/color]

He took police advice and left the scene to avoid potential trouble. There is another issue here that needs tackling and that's the far left fascist mobs stopping a politician they don't like from speaking.

Edited by Hots on

The 92% are it seems an easy to ignore silent majority. Same old story really.

If you think you can win an election by appealing to 8% of the population while ignoring the 92% majority, you should be out there advising Our Nige' on his general election campaign.

He took police advice and left the scene to avoid potential trouble. There is another issue here that needs tackling and that's the far left fascist mobs stopping a politician they don't like from speaking.

So let me get this straight, Our Nige' took advice from the same Police service that ignored the CSE scandal for years and ran for cover? I can think of 1400 reasons why Our Nige' should have stood his ground and engaged the dozen elderly placard-wielders in debate instead.

Where are the EDL when you need them? Are they still protesting in Rovvrem? They would've beaten up a dozen elderly placard-wielders, no problem.

If you think you can win an election by appealing to 8% of the population while ignoring the 92% majority, you should be out there advising Our Nige' on his general election campaign.

So let me get this straight, Our Nige' took advice from the same Police service that ignored the CSE scandal for years and ran for cover? I can think of 1400 reasons why Our Nige' should have stood his ground and engaged the dozen elderly placard-wielders in debate instead.

Where are the EDL when you need them? Are they still protesting in Rovvrem? They would've beaten up a dozen elderly placard-wielders, no problem.

That's interesting because Farage seems to think making a big deal about the leftist thugs is playing into his hands. I notice he got massive publicity yesterday out of requesting police protection from just such thugs as he tours the country. It does seem that he is getting that particular message home.

It also seems Sarah Champion is getting worried too.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/labour-mp-rotherham-sarah-champion-cant-compete-ukips-financial-firepower-1489754