Crime Scene - Middlewood Road

Wasn't Spice Hut targeted last year?

Not sure, but it was one of the boys from there that was killed in the car/gun attack near the fishing lake.

Heard last night that the flat upstairs was being us a cannabis farm and it was an electrical fault (heater lamps) that caused the fire. Not sure if the owner/s of Taj was the owner of the flat? Shocking news and just hope that Taj can re-open soon, even if it means moving to another premises.

Now i know why i always liked it from Taj. After eating my green leaf curry, i always felt mellow and chilled out! ;-)

Spoke to a neighbour who lives in one of the flats he also heard cannabis was being grown upstairs and the owner went upstairs regularly quite possible he owns the flat and was aware of the heat lamps.

Heard last night that the flat upstairs was being us a cannabis farm and it was an electrical fault (heater lamps) that caused the fire. Not sure if the owner/s of Taj was the owner of the flat? Shocking news and just hope that Taj can re-open soon, even if it means moving to another premises.

Now i know why i always liked it from Taj. After eating my green leaf curry, i always felt mellow and chilled out! ;-)

Spoke to a neighbour who lives in one of the flats he also heard cannabis was being grown upstairs and the owner went upstairs regularly quite possible he owns the flat and was aware of the heat lamps.

Sorry but that information is wrong, the fire was in Taj kitchen, the flat upstairs was broken into by the fire brigade as they didn't know if anyone was home and to make sure the fire hadn't spread upstairs, my mate lives almost next door, saw him yesterday and all the damage.

Everyone seems to know someone living in one of the flats. The source of these false rumours

Taj is now a crime scene again this morning, front of the shop is lying on the floor, wtf is going on at that place !

Really..... I was looking on here to see what might have happened last night in that area, but the problem was further along the road on the other side, around the Leppings Lane tram stop. I couldn't see exactly, but the road was blocked by a police van and traffic was being turned around. This was at about 8pm - presumably not linked to Taj. Had just been into Taj after the refurb and the owner was very pleased to be up and running again.

Came back that way well midnight....there were fire engines and ambulance and loads of activity....hosing down on the tram tracks????

Ended up diverting up Wadlsley Lane, Marlcliffe Road and Langsett Avenue.

So was this part of the ongoing Taj incident or something else???

It's another arson attack.

Police round checking CCTV footage from shops down Hillsborough this morning.