Eh pickford & co ltd

Did anyone work for eh pickfords on Eccleshall road? This later became pickford Deighton in 77. I worked ther in the parts dept between 1976 and 1978. I have happy memories of working here especially as this was my first job from leaving school. It would be great to hear from anyone who worked there from anytime,as I'm also interested in learning about the history of the company,thanks Gary

Gary,search the forum there is already a topic on about pickfords,so you would have worked with Graham Ifold then.

Gary,search the forum there is already a topic on about pickfords,so you would have worked with Graham Ifold then.

Yes I did,I remember him well. Believe he's passed away ,was really sorry to hear that. Thanks for the info about the existing topic re pickfords, I will try and find it

there is already an existing thread about this company try a search

Hi my name is Fay and I worked at Pickfords in service reception with John North and John Fairbourn, really had some good times and remember all of the people that have been mentioned in the posts.

How could we forget you Fay you forgot to mention Dave Loveday,I am still in touch with Bob Till from car sales.

Edited by bullerboY

My dad ernest hall worked here for years before being made redundant