Mandy Sutter - Stretching It - Book Reading 16/4/2015 @HeeleyCityFarm

7.30pm - 8pm

Mandy Sutter will be reading from Stretching It, her first novel, in the intimate setting of the Farm Kitchen at Heeley City Farm.The audience will be able to ask the author questions after the reading.

Mandy is an award winning poet and short story writer who met her partner of ten years via internet dating. They now live near the famous Ilkley Moor with a large black dog called Fable.

Mandy went to school in Nigeria and has co-written and published several non-fiction books about the lives of Somali women.

This is a free event to attend but is ticketed. Please book via the Eventbrite link on our website.

We are collecting on the door to raise money for the Farm too.

Refreshments on sale.

For more information please ring 0114 2580482 option 5 or email s.hardy@heeleyfarm.org.uk

Hi All

We still have lots of tickets left for this event - Mandy is a wonderfully warm and funny speaker - the event is FREE but tickets need to be pre booked. If you don't have internet and would like tickets please ring the Farm on 0114 2580482 option 5 to do this, please leave a message if I don't answer and I will get back to you I promise!

Many thanks