Do we have 'Biraderi' in Sheffield & Rotherham

Is this system endemic to Asian communities?

Is this kind of system acceptable in any Society?

Does the Biraderi system exist in Sheffield & Rotherham?

If Yes, Who are the local 'clans'?

In the possible absence of replies from Asian voices on Sheffield Forum. Is this because of family/clan loyalty?

Biraderi to me means relatives and people of the same caste.

Biraderi is not some kind of secret society.

You will have heard of the Bullingdon Club an elite fraternity whose past members wield the whip hand over you, I and Ms Ali's relatively dis-enfranchised creed. Whilst we're at it let's not forget the aristocracy who acquire power, money and influence purely by virtue of who their forebears were.

To the Bullingdon club I'd add golf clubs, Freemasons, Round Table, Working Men's Clubs, W.I.s, M.U.s, local pubs. Only one of those is a 'secret society'.

interesting article about bradford west here http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/feb/25/labour-candidate-chosen-to-face-galloway-resigns-after-three-days

as for sheffield and rotherham, none of the labour parliamentary candidates are asian as far as i know. Bradford has a much larger asian population and the dominance of the labour party by asians seems be greater up there.

all immigrants should not be allowed to enter the uk parliament system,they are changing our,my,world as it is for more of their kind of world, sharia law for 1,

all immigrants should not be allowed to enter the uk parliament system,they are changing our,my,world as it is for more of their kind of world, sharia law for 1,

That's a great idea, taking away their political voice, but it doesn't go far enough! Why not stick 'em in a concentration camp too?

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

To the Bullingdon club I'd add golf clubs, Freemasons, Round Table, Working Men's Clubs, W.I.s, M.U.s, local pubs. Only one of those is a 'secret society'.

Yeah, but the clubs you mention don't join a Political party en mass and then vote in their candidate into a Ward Council place . . . and then when they have a 'pet' Councillor start to influence the areas where they are likely to gain financial advantage.

In Bradford and Falkirk this seems to have been attempted at a Parliamentary level.

At both levels this is legal.

But for the sake of transparency are the memberships of Political parties available for scrutiny. It would be easy to pick out Asian names but not impossible to filter other groups so long as they are not secret societies.

Edited by Flanker7

Yeah, but the clubs you mention don't join a Political party en mass and then vote in their candidate into a Ward Council place . . . and then when they have a 'pet' Councillor start to influence the areas where they are likely to gain financial advantage.

In Bradford and Falkirk this seems to have been attempted at a Parliamentary level.

At both levels this is legal.

But for the sake of transparency are the memberships of Political parties available for scrutiny. It would be easy to pick out Asian names but not impossible to filter other groups so long as they are not secret societies.

Individual clubs / groups tend to have a common political slant or shared beliefs though these vary depending on club / group and whereabouts in the country they are situated. The Women's Institute for example has run many campaigns on issues affecting women some of which were intended to influence or introduce legislation and gain public support.

How does that differ from the political influence of the higher echelons? Believe me the aristocracy (I'd include the Saudi royal family in that) have far more influence in British politics than some two bob councillor and they've been nowhere near a ballot box.

How does that differ from the political influence of the higher echelons? Believe me the aristocracy (I'd include the Saudi royal family in that) have far more influence in British politics than some two bob councillor and they've been nowhere near a ballot box.

It doesn't.

I can't make my mind up what you're driving at:-

a) Two wrongs make a right. So that's okay.

b) They're both wrong. We must oppose it where-ever we find it.

I'm in favour of b)

.......................and I'm currently focused on the corrupt Biraderi system

It doesn't.

I can't make my mind up what you're driving at:-

a) Two wrongs make a right. So that's okay.

b) They're both wrong. We must oppose it where-ever we find it.

I'm in favour of b)

.......................and I'm currently focused on the corrupt Biraderi system

Nor am I suggesting either is right, however there does appear to be on this forum an obsession with highlighting the misdeeds of Muslims, whilst overlooking others whose influence is equally or more significant.

Nor am I suggesting either is right, however there does appear to be on this forum an obsession with highlighting the misdeeds of Muslims, whilst overlooking others whose influence is equally or more significant.

I'm struggling to feel the influence of the British or Saudi aristocracy on me at the moment.

Of course we are concerned (obsessed is a bit strong but is understandable!) with the misdeeds of Muslims. An estimated 1,400 victims of men of predominantly Pakistani origin are here and now and clearly identifiable.

I think the Muslim sympathisers on this forum present their voice loud and proud. I just wish they would take the criticism head-on instead of usually pointing in another direction like you just did. Try this . . . .

Child Sexual Exploitation is wrong.

Where-ever we find it, it is our duty to confront it.

:suspect: Is the Saudi Royal Family not muslim?